Last edited by butterfly on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .............

Post by delight68 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:04 am

Hi. These are my thoughts so please pray about them.

My first impression straight away is "beware of wolves in sheeps clothing". I am struck by a few things. The helicopter instantly reminded me of when the police are searching for an intruder they will encircle then in a helcopter. The fact that this helicopter turned white, suggests to me that God is on the lookout and is watching/protecting you. But to me this is a warning that someone or more than one person is having entrance to your life, and you possibly believe that they are of God, but they are not, this is further emphasised by the military personnel who are dressed in casual (day to day) clothing. We know that the enemy is very militant and likes order and control and actually has no creativity. The other thing that struck me is that I believe there may be a generation soul tie, possibly through your mothers line which is allowing access into your life or is trying to gain access. The fact they came in and that you invited them and that sex was involved is the reason why I say a generational soul tie. They may be seeking to gain entrance into your life, but God is watching out and warning you. Ask God to show you, who and why and what access have you given or has been given through your generational line if any and are there any people in your life who have been sent not by God. Please pray on this, I am confident God will give you revelation for truth to see all otherwise He would not have sent you this dream. God bless!

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:24 am

I agree - just to add that the helicopter is a beautiful symbol of how God is workign even when we aren't aware of it - see Isaiah 49.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:31 am

I fully agree with the interpretation.

This is a warning.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:28 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:23 am