underwater dog cat dance dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

underwater dog cat dance dream

Post by ahjavier on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 am

Good morning. I need help interpreting this dream I had last night. It was just too weird. I'll try my best to make it detailed, but I'm not very good at remembering dreams.

I had a dream I was watching people dance (I was watching So You Think You can Dance last night so that might be why unless it means something), so anyway, one dance a boy and a girl were slowly climbing up two walls - they were on two different walls across from each other (this was the dance. the music was up tempo but they were dancing as if it was a slow music). At the end of the dance, the girl stood up on the guys legs and raised her hands.

Then all of a sudden I was just there. I don't know how this whole dream came about but I was walking with someone (don't know who it is. I didn't see anyone next to me, it just felt like someone was next to me) and we were underwater. Everytime someone talked, bubbles would come out of their mouths. then as I was walking into a room, a noticed a dark gray cat (regular looking fat cat) and a dark gray dog (pretty big - maybe a german sheperd type) sitting in that room with no expression on their faces, just looking at me. I even wondered "wow I can't believe they're not fighting".

And I woke up. Anything would help. thank you so much. If I need to disclose any somewhat personal info I would, if I need to laugh

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: underwater dog cat dance dream

Post by butterfly on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Throughout the dream it seems to point to a situation where two persons may be different from each other and as such it may seem like an unlikely friendship like there is no way that friendship could work out but somehow it does.

Hope this helps

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

This is my opinion. Please pray for revelation.

• Couple "Dancing" - I think these two people are competing instead of working together. They're competing against each other, but it looks like the girl won in the end if that's the case. Slow dancers are close together, that's the whole idea of a slow dance...not being on two separate walls, but then they came back together because they realized it takes "Two to Tango."
  • Underwater -Over your head:in over your head, overwhelmed, powerless, depression
  • Bubble Talking - Circled words, make note of (focus on) these words. Cartoon-ish, comical word bubble ---> However, if you're underwater (overwhelmed, depressed), you're likely not to hear people clearly until you're over that emotional hill.
  • Dog and Cat - What kind of animal? Animals in dreams often represent a problem. What kind of animal is often indicative of where the problem will occur. Dog - Evil spirits, demons, dog, attack, or upcoming confrontation. Cats - Catty women, evil spirits, attack or upcoming confrontation, people, children. So maybe there's going to be a confrontation between a boy and a girl in the future involving some gray area in the relationship, they aren't at each other's throats, but they're emotionless. It seems like they were acting indifferent (not caring) with their blank expressions. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

My question is: Are you having a hard time or considering breaking up with someone?

Please pray about this.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top