Dream Manifestations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Manifestations

Post by mostertelsa on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 am

Hi there!

I posted my dreams about babies at the end of last year. Thanks to everyone who helped me understand what God was saying to me. As soon as I have time I want to post all the manifestations of my dreams over the past 6 months. Truly AMAZING stuff! This was the first time God had spoken to me through dreams and I am very excited about the future things he will reveal to me.

This morning I read Ezekiel 16 (the first 14 verses) and I was striked by the slight resemblance of it to my one dream. I will paste the dream below as well as the verses from Ezekiel. Please give me some insight as to the resemblances.

DREAM 4: Last night, or actually early this morning, I had my last dream about a baby. I arrived at a house which seemed to be the house I grew up in as a child. I came in through a sliding gate while my dad was working in the garden. I asked where my mother was, and he said, "She left you the baby." Suddenly I had a beautiful baby in my hands. My mother had adopted this child from the orphanage. As I was holding this beautiful baby I saw that no one was taking care of it. It's nappy was overflowing with green poo. I was disgusted and went immediately to clean the baby. While I was cleaning it I saw that the baby was a boy. In my dream I really loved this baby and nurtured it. Time past and as I went to pick up the baby, suddenly in my arms it became the size of a doll and it seemed to be dead. However it was still breathing. I rubbed the baby in my hands. Then there was something like a pop-up in my dream, where someone taught me (in the form of a mini game) how to fix the babies hormones. Im thinking "HUH?" I fixed the hormones and that's when the baby became a teenager, but still the size of a doll. The baby also changed into a girl with brown hear. I fixed another hormone and she became a young lady with lovely black hair.
Ezekiel 16 (Amplified Bible)

1AGAIN THE word of the Lord came to me, saying,

2Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know, understand, and realize her [idolatrous] abominations [that they] are disgusting, detestable, and shamefully vile.

3And say, Thus says the Lord God to Jerusalem [representing Israel]: Your [spiritual] origin and your birth are thoroughly Canaanitish; your [spiritual] father was an Amorite and your [spiritual] mother a Hittite.([url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 16&version=45#cen-AMP-20766A%23cen-AMP-20766A]A[/url])

4And as for your birth, on the day you were born your navel cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to cleanse you, nor rubbed with salt or swaddled with bands at all.

5No eye pitied you to do any of these things for you, to have compassion on you; but you were cast out in the open field, for your person was abhorrent and loathsome on the day that you were born.

6And when I passed by you and saw you rolling about in your blood, I said to you in your blood, Live! Yes, I said to you still in your natal blood, Live!

7I caused you [Israel] to multiply as the bud which grows in the field, and you increased and became tall and you came to full maidenhood and beauty; your breasts were formed and your hair had grown, yet you were naked and bare.

8Now I passed by you again and looked upon you; behold, you were maturing and at the time for love, and I spread My skirt over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I plighted My troth to you and entered into a covenant with you, says the Lord, and you became Mine.

9Then I washed you with water; yes, I thoroughly washed away your [clinging] blood from you and I anointed you with oil.

10I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with [fine seal] leather; and I girded you about with fine linen and covered you with silk.

11I decked you also with ornaments and I put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck.

12And I put a ring on your nostril and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown upon your head!

13Thus you were decked with gold and silver, and your raiment was of fine linen and silk and embroidered cloth; you ate fine flour and honey and oil. And you were exceedingly beautiful and you prospered into royal estate.

14And your renown went forth among the nations for your beauty, for it was perfect through My majesty and splendor which I had put upon you, says the Lord God.

mostertelsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top