nu ka drivin...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nu ka drivin...

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

i was in my old town where i grew up,i had the oppertunity 2 drive a brand nu car that hadnt been evaluated,,it was a ford focus,,i hopped in,,everythang was freash and clean,,i love nu car smell.. lol! i began 2 drive around town the ka was great ,,a 5speed.it didnt come wiva handbook but it had a heads up display on the windscreen,,showing the cars functions and features,,,it was real modern,,i finished my drive got bak 2 the factory,,then the staff ther came an cheked it out as they hadnt seen it b4,,they wer excited,,, :clap: lol! um ive got great deal 2day,,5 free manacures :manicure: :manicure: :manicure: :manicure: :manicure: 4 the 5 first interps,,,no cheating now,, :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nu ka drivin...

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

what color was it?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:20 pm

um a steel blue if ya kno wat i mean.. lol! :clap:um i just cheked on ford site..the color is ''ocean'' :clap: pretty klose 2 wat i saw,,hope that helps..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm

I'll go check it out. Color is important. I didn't see a color called ocean on the 2009 Focus. They had a vista blue. But if it was blue, I guess that's all I need to know.

New car= new ministry, life direction change,
The car being brand new= upgrade!

Something new, something exciting. I believe that you're getting a new "focus" (God is funny) and that you'll have a new level of revelation (blue).

Your old hometown=Redeeming something from your past
________
That's all I've got :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm

lol! :clap: that works 4 me sweety..t u thumbs ,,,ohh here u r...one free :manicure: enjoy... huggins flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 pm

A new focus on the ocean (God) with 5 speeds

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:56 pm

this is a test drive, you get to try it out and evaluate it to test the fit before you commit to it, the change is temporary...whatever the change it's going to be very hands on (5 speed, not automatic), it won't go anywhere (take off/make progress) without your efforts.......this issue isn't over/resolved, in the dream it doesn't appear that they ended up giving you the car or that you bought it....get some sleep so that we can see the next installment! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:33 am

lol! lol! t u lurdywordy.. :clap: hmmm some interesting thoughts there,, thinking i feel like its somethang nu 4 sure,, happy dance i think the name is significant,,it was strong in the drm.FORD FOCUS,,kood mean 4ward focus,,wat u fink??um heres ur :manicure: and a Daph\\'s Dreams u wanted somethang sweet,, :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 am

t u T F,,im sure dont wanta :manicure: ,,,, :roflx: whistle so try Daph\\'s Dreams Daph\\'s Dreams instead,,um im not sure wat u mean by tha 5speeds.. Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 am

Hi. Im fairly new here as I dont get on here very much. Busy life!! Been thinking/praying on your dream. I have to agree with a few things here, these are what I believe God may be saying. I believe that this is going to be a brand new thing that God is going to do in your life and it does seem to be connected with your past, whether its something in way of deliverance or healing I dont know but the blue to me means that God is going to give you revelation on an issue and it will move you forward fast, in a way you probably wont expect. I also see the non-existent handbook which to me means that you will not be able to work it out in your natural mind but that God is going to highlight each step, (as you saw in the control panels). This is definately for a season which the Lord is going to focus on which which will move you forward quickly into the plans that God has, so be ready.

As I said, I believe this is from the Lord, but please pray on all of it and ask Him to confirm and give you more revelation. Good dreaming!

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

wow :thankyou: delite...that was great stuff,,,i heard that a preacha was talkin on tv 2day,, having a forward focus,,4getting that which is behind,,looking forward 2 wat god has,,,,,um so a confirmation,,wat uve said makes sense,,,, happy dance ohh a free :manicure: 4u Cheering D

Last edited by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 pm

I totally agree with everyone. I have nothing to add. Expect great things from the Lord Dreamster.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 pm

:thankyou: sweety.. :clap: come on jesus,,,, :clap: lol! lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:24 am

Dreamster,

When I think of a car I think of our lives. The car to me represents your life. The ford focus being new represents to me a new phase in your life and one you like since you like new car smell. Others will be glad for the new changes in you and will be eager to see them. The manicure to me signifies some things that will be detailed so to speak. Things that need to be filed and smoothed in our lives. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
:cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 pm

:thankyou: :thankyou: C...the :manicure: wasa freebie 4 u,,not parta drm.. :snicker: : :snicker: : :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 am

um could this be taking control of your past with a new fresh perspective and attitude?

I believe dreaming about a car (new or old) is about gaining control of your life.

A new car seems to be perhaps about something new in your life that you are gaining control over or a new outlook.

Ocean blue........nice not good with colours....

no need for a free manicure thanks, I just have one request?? Could you spell a bit better??? rofl

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm

hmmm sounds good 2 me,,,i feel thers somethang nu comin up..dunno wat.. :uhoh: god doin some strange stuff rite now,, :crazy: but its all good,,um ma spelling is related 2 ma typing..one finga,,i hate typin so u'all get a mix of txt/tounges/abreviations,,, :snicker: : besdes u hav2 read hard 2 get wat im sayin,,cant be 2bad,,,think of it as an obstikal reading course,,,offf road..... rofl happy dance rofl i kno u'll :scream: :scream: :scream: :snicker: : :snicker: : :thankyou: :thankyou:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum