Couldnt leave or get away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couldnt leave or get away

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 am

I had this dream about two people one was someone I didn't know but he was strange because he wouldn't allow anyone to leave the house. It was like he was taking everyone captive. I kept trying to get away but couldn't. Then the man turned into my brother and he did the same thing as the man. I was afraid even to go to sleep because I was afraid my brother was going to hurt me. All I remember is trying to get away and out of that place but I couldnt.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldnt leave or get away

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 am

This could speak of something in your waking life where you feel these feelings of being trapped. You want to escape it but you can't.

The man turning into your brother could speak of a biological brother or a "brother" in Christ (a male Christian) that you feel controlled by.

The next step is...where is Jesus in this scenario? Even though you didn't dream of Him He is right there with you. Jesus is right there with you in your life in whatever situation that you feel trapped in/trapped by. He holds the keys to freedom. Night can never overcome the light. Light always overcomes the darkness. Always. Hold on to Him. The devil is a LIAR. You are not trapped....God always provides a way out and He will.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 am

I am having surgery like a week from today and I have been experiencing some anxiety over it. I don't know if that is what is coming out in my dreams. I think that perhaps I feel trapped in the fact that I have to have this dream and I don't have any recourse. I don't even have any brothers that are close to me and no men that I feel controlled by although I live with an older christian couple and that might apply to the husband.
Don't know.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top