Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Pray for a job

Hi, i Didnt get the job i thought i was going to get. I really thought God was giving me favor, i prayed so hard and read the bible and really believed I was going to get it. Last night my spirit was really sad. This morning i got a generic email that i did not get the job. I'm very sad but i praise God and thank him that he has something in store for me. Please pray for me, as i really need a job and God willing will get it asap.
i feel a bit down but i know the Lord will hear my cry's.

Father,

We thank you for your blessings in SisterinChrist. We thank you Lord that your favor and hand rest on her. We thank you that you have already ordained the right job for her and that if this is not that job then one better is waiting. Father we thank you that you are faithfull even when we are not. We thank you for your undying love for us and that we find favor everywhere we go.

your servant,

Connie

I'm in agreement with Connie's prayer for you SisternChrist. God will provide! Continue to trust.

thank you for your prayers. I have not heard anything back yet. Please keep me in prayers. I really need this job, or any job for that matter. God willing i will get something soon.

God bless

um ive been ther many times ..god has come tru ,,,u need the peace of god that passes undastanding,,,wen god comes in ,it dont matta if tha earth is ending,,wat he says is it.period.. 👏 come b4 him and rest,,see wat he says,, 👏 thumbs flower D