help with dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help with dream

Post by Tina on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 am

I have been praying over a specific dream. I am new to interpreting dreams and would appreciate any input. Thanks :)

I had a dream just before waking. In the dream my husband and I were just coming home from having part of my finger removed. The home was ours but it is not familiar to me. I was very distraught over having lost part of my finger. It was the right hand, pointer finger, top digit. I just kept looking at the finger and weeping over its loss. There was no blood, no bandage, and it looked like a healed stub. The strange thing is that I still had the part of the finger that was taken off. I kept trying to put it back on. It would stay on but I could pull it right back off. In my dream I was believing for God to heal it. I was so inconsolable that my husband couldn't handle it and went into the bedroom, got into bed, and covered his body and head with the covers. I went into a room in the back of the house and there were about 8 children, I think they were Hispanic... I was asking them to pray for me about my finger being gone.

The things that really stood out in the dream were how upset I was at losing my finger. Also the fact that I just kept looking over and over at that hand where the part of the finger was missing, and that I kept trying to put the finger back on.

Tina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help with dream

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 am

These are just my thoughts. To me, a pointer finger could represent "accusation" or "condemnation". Maybe God has delivered you from something (removing the top digit of your finger), but you are not accepting His deliverance/forgiveness (you keep trying to put the top digit back on your finger). The healed stub shows me that God HAS healed you and delivered you. Maybe you haven't forgiven yourself. Your husband could be tired of you condemning yourself (bringing the situation up) for whatever happen. He wants you to let go of it and move on. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks for your input. I did not know how to put it into words but I have really been seeking the Lord about my relationship with my earthly father. There has been so much pain all my life with him. He was in and out of my life, but mostly out. In the past 6 months he has had alot of serious health problems. I have been so filled with guilt and condemnation about not being the "daughter" I should be. Just last week the Lord was working on this area of my heart. I surrendered all my woulda, coulda, shoulda's about my dad to him. This has been probably the biggest struggle of my life so far... and yes, my husband just wants me to get over it. I will be honest though, this is really hard. I think the finger represents the broken relationship and I keep trying to fix it. Even this morning I was wondering if I needed some help in this area because I feel like it has really affected other relationships in my life....especially the one with my husband. Pray for me that I will let the Lord do what He needs to, I need some inner healing. Thanks again, Tina

Tina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm

I will continue to pray for you. praying

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 pm

There was someone I hated with all my heart, and I couldn't forgive that person no way no how.
I said God I cant forgive this person, you have to do it for me.
Forgiveness through faith.
Things changed the very next morning, and the forgiveness has been complete ever since.

My brother died, My dad had been praying so hard, for the 20 something days he was in the comma.
My dad said Lord why, I have done everything you asked, I have prayed everything.
God said not everything.
You haven't given him over to me.
So my dad says I give my son to you Lord he is in your care now.
So God brought him back to life.

Some things we just need to hand over to God.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:46 am

That was a good word True Flight.....The Lord showed me just this morning that He has already healed me and that I just need to receive it in faith, even though my emotions haven't quite lined up yet. He showed me to continue to speak it with my mouth and my heart and emotions WILL line up. It has been the enemy's lie that this would be a scar all of my life.... but God is The Healer, and He would not leave me bleeding for the rest of my life. He doesn't half do anything!
Also, I am giving my dad and my relationship with him over to the Lord. Thank you for responding, you have really ministered to me today:) Love in Jesus, Tina

Tina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top