Dreamt of a dying man.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt of a dying man.

Post by  on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Dreamt of this man who was dying, i think he was stabbed, and i also think i stabbed him, but the strange part was that after trying to kill him, i couldn't leave him lying in pains like that, so i told him i wanted to take him to the hospitel, he said no, that his sister and or the doctor he knew there wasn't around, and he didn't want to be poked by new people. He was really dying and i couldn't get him to move.

Also dreamt a series of dreams where i had so much favor it left people wondering, any interpretations?

Why did i kill him and refuse to let him die.

Why was he refusing to try a new doctor, and remaining in a dying position instead of getting health.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt of a dying man.

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:29 am

Temi

These are my thoughts: I wonder if the man dying was you killing apart of yourself that needs to die in some way and more drastic measures need to be taken inorder to do that? Stabbing someone is alot more horrid and dramatic then a gunshot in my opinion. And with the amount of force or intensity given, one can watch the gruesomeness of the act take place and determine how much pain can be transferred--makes sense?

Even though this thing was dying--you still didn't want to see it go. Its like you were trying to revive it or hold on to it just a little while longer and "resuscitate it" or keep it alive. Is there something in your life that you know needs to die or that you need to let go of but you're still trying to hold on to it--won't completely let it go because you feel like it's not all that bad or still can be used in some way? I thought the part about "not wanting new people to touch it" was interesting. Its like, that person is afraid of "new territory" or what is unknown/unfamiliar, they would rather suffer with what is known then to be helped and prosper with something new in his/her future.

Know this: God knows whats best. He has plans to "prosper us" and "give us hope". Sometimes we have to die to things even if it feels uncomfortable or unfamiliar to us. In the end we're promised to be blessed and more at peace.

Okay, sorry for the sermonette! lol!

be blessed
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:54 am

Temi -

After reading your dream and Desi's response, the following scripture came to me:

Luke 17:33 -

33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Thanks Desi, that was huge and a really different but good approach, i do have something in my life, in fact a series of things i must let go of in order to move on, and i do find myself IRL trying to hold onto them.

I'll pray about what you said, thanks Lola too, death to self isn't easy,but it is worth it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:19 pm

...you'll be "fully satisfied" when you do!!

Be blessed and we love you! kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

From the mouth of two or three, i have my confirmation now, and i know what i musst do. The third confirmation was the dream i also had that same night of my birthing a baby girl.

Now i know what they mean when they say that "God is not an author of confusion". Thanks once more, you've helped me more than you know.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm

To God be the glory! Praise God for His direction! Let us know how things turn out!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Will do, Lola.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down