Dreamt i had a baby girl instead of the twins i've always wanted.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt i had a baby girl instead of the twins i've always wanted.

Post by  on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Dreamt i gave birth to a baby girl, i can remember my thoughts in the dream, IRL i've always wanted twin boys as my first set of kids, so in the dream i thanked the Lord and told Him that i'm sure He wanted me to show much more love to one child, thats why he gave me one instead of two. Any interpretations?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt i had a baby girl instead of the twins i've always wanted.

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Hmmm...could be literal. You just might have a little girl first.

Anything in your life where you are starting something new? That could be the other interpretation.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Won't mind a little girl first, and i am starting a whole new journey afresh right now. Thanks Sunshine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 pm

I also noted that this is the first time i've accepted a baby, all my other baby dreams, i am so reluctant to hold it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Temi, it sounds to me like you are "embracing" your new beginning. What a positive dream! Sometimes things don't turn out exactly like we "think" they will, but God's way is ALWAYS MUCH better! And, it's important to note that just because you had a baby girl, and you wanted twins FIRST, that doesn't mean you aren't going to ever have the twin boys at all. It just means the little girl came first. So I see it as divine order. God's plan is just that you have the little girl first. There's nothing that says you can't still have the twin boys later in God's way and in God's timing!

There's something else that I see here. Your "love" would've been split between two different things if the twins had come first. But, because the single little girl came first, you're able to give the little girl ALL of your love and attention. God didn't want your affection split between Him and something else. He wanted ALL of your affection for Himself, not because He is selfish (God is love and love is never selfish), but because He loves you and wants that intimate time together just you and Him alone! But, that's not the end of the story, there is still opportunity to have your twin little boys (your heart's desire), but first you must give all of your love and affection to the little girl.

Blessings and Love in Jesus!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes, God is all i've got now, so there really is no other option.

Am glad that in the dream, though i didn't get my hearts desire, i loved my gift anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top