two watches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two watches

Post by motheroffour on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 am

Two nights ago I dreamed that my ex husband was standing in front of me with his arms leaned up on something not sure what but when I looked at his arms he had a watch on both arms, one watch was very fancy and the other was plain and simple. I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead and walked away but for some reason I looked back and he was smiling at me.

I know that watches represent time but I'm needing some insight on this dream.

Thank you

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two watches

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Are you in relationship with your ex husband? What are your feelings towards him?

Could there possibly be an opportunity for restoration within your broken marriage?

Some background information will be most helpful in order to obtain an accurate interpretation.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffour on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am

What sort of background information would you need? I am more than willing to give the information since this man is in over 80% of my dreams. For some reason for the past couple of weeks I have had strange feelings that someone from my past is coming back. Also this is strange, I keep on hearing my cell phone ring when it is not ringing at all and Sunday my little girl (our daughter) told me to answer my cell phone and I looked at her confused because my cell phone wasn't ringing and she said to me "Mom don't you hear your phone" I had to hand her the phone because she just knew she heard it ring. THis is the second time something such as this has happened. A year before I got pregnant with my little girl I heard a baby crying and no one else could hear it and once I gave birth and heard her cry the cry was the same that I had been hearing for a year before conception. I'm just not understanding why she is hearing the things I hear and I'm seeking for a way to describe to her what is going on.

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 am

I can't explain what has been happening to you. It is quite interesting, however.

Regarding your dream, the first thing we must determine is who this dream is refering to. It could be your ex-husband or it could be what an ex-husband is symbolic of?

Are you a Christian? What is your relationship with God? If you are a Christian, are you backsliden? If you are backsliden, your ex husband could be symbolic of God.

What is your current relationship with your ex-husband? Do you ever see or speak to him? Did he remarry?
If this dream is about your ex husband in the natural, you walked away from Him. You felt love (symbolic of the kiss) but chose to walk away. You turn around and He is smiling at you. Do you suppose that perhaps your husband wants to reconcile your broken relationship?

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Could it be that there are two things/issues that it's time to handle/deal with/resolve? One may be a formal/official thing (e.g., loose ends from the divorce, children related issues, something that's a remnant from your marriage) while the other is more informal/relational...

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffour on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 pm

I will be praying on what you said...I just really feel that this dream has a significant meaning. Thank you

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Just a thought. Your ringing phone you kept hearing, maybe God is calling you (like Samuel) When he was young he heard someone call him, he went in to Eli's room but it wasn't him, it was God. Maybe you should do the same thing Samuel was instructed to do and ask next time you hear your phone ring "Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening".

1 Samuel 3:9

So Eli told Samuel, "Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, 'Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.' " So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffour on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Palmira,

My ex walked away from me and is remarried but makes comments referencing our relationship or what once was our relationship. He told a mutual friend that his heart is still with me he just made a stupid choice. From that point on I just continued to walk forward that is all that I can do. Yes I am a Christian, up until a few months ago I was part of a prayer team until it dispersed. I still love my ex but know that since he is married that I must respect his vows that he made to his wife. Sometimes I feel him so close almost like I can touch him.

Ultimately for me God is my husband, my everything and I haven't pressed in as much as I have in the past, I slacked if you want to call it that. There are so many times that God has told me things and they have come to pass but many many years ago when my ex and I married the Lord told me the day of our marriage " The way it begins will be the way it ends" and when my ex left me the Lord told me " It has to end in order to truly begin"

Here lately these two things have stuck out in my mind so strong. I feel so strong that someone from my past is coming back into my future and that has even been spoke to me. I'm uncertain of what to think, no confused just waiting anxiously and wanting to know what is about to unfold.

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

I strongly sensed through the dream that your husband was seeking reconciliation. God does not like divorce. He is your husband, even though he remarried.

Pray to God for direction and wisdom regarding this matter. God may want reconciliation to take place within your marriage. Especially, for the children's sake.

He might have been wearing two watches because he is indecisive about what he wants. He was smiling. So I do believe he continues to have feelings towards you.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:03 pm

The two watches may also represent the two marriages....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Wow...what a dream. I think that the background info was really helpful.

When I first read what you wrote, I immediately thought....1st watch present, 2nd watch future or 1st watch past, 2nd watch future (and he resembles the present). I think he's having trouble making a decision as to which watch to wear, so he's wearing them both. Maybe his newer marriage is getting old and his wants his older marriage (yours) to be made new again.

When he walked out on you, you made the decision to "continue to walk forward" which is what you did in the dream after you kissed him on the forehead. He's the one that's stuck with a decision to make. You're not stuck in his time warp, you don't have to make any decision. You keep moving forward and moving forward is moving away from your past.....him.

If he's going to come back to you, make sure he calls you, he ends the other marriage, he has time between the two relationships to sort through feelings, and make sure that's what you want too. We're all sinners and we all have the capability to walk out on a person more than once and it sounds like his heart is still in two places....at wife #1's and wife #2's. From one woman to another woman....don't be a revolving door sister, let your heavenly husband close the door on your earthly one if he wants to.

PS - I hear my phone ring all of the time, when it really wasn't ringing. My mom and I have a similar connection too where she'll answer questions that I've only asked in my mind and not outloud. You and your daughter just have one of those excellent connections, you'll probably become prayer partners one day when she's older.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

I'm so sorry. I forgot to say that the interpretation I gave was my opinion of your dream. Please ask God about all of the interpretations you receive. I pray that the Holy Spirit gives you fresh revelation about this dream and that God will keep guiding your footsteps in the path he wants you on. His ways are the best!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffour on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Thank you all for input....you all have helped me tremendously.

God bless each one of you

Amy

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top