mouth twisted having stroke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mouth twisted having stroke

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 am

I had a series of dreams this morning. I first dreamed that I was trying to find some clothes in a locker, I guess I had been swimming, but I forgot the locker number. I usually remember my locker number by location but I couldn't find it. I asked the attendant did they switch it around and she never answered me- I kept searching-then I remembered 128. I could remember the combination in my mind but not the locker and I could see a big locker where my locker was suppose to be.

Dream switches- I think I am at a computer or in an office. My mouth begins to feel strange sort of hurt and it becomes sort of twisted like a stroke-it hurt to close it, but it was awkward. Half open and half closed. I ask a lady at my church was my mouth twisted and she said yes in a strange way. I kept thinking stroke in my mind and I was afraid that I was having a stroke so I started running down a hall to the doctor's office, because I remembered that if you get help in time, there is less damage. The woman from my church-tried to stop me and tell me that I couldn't go to the Dr's office. I saw the nurse and she was looking funny, as I was holding my hand on my mouth to signal to her that I was having a stroke. I fell to the ground and I remember the left side of my hip feeling funny and I was thinking to myself, I did not want to be down sick...I was trying to call out for help.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mouth twisted having stroke

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 am

When I google 128 this is some of what comes up. Alot of it has to do with memory and computers. I would be praying into this dream more and asking God for understanding. Praying for your health and memory.

128-bit key size encryption for secure communications over the Internet

• 128-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are at most 128 bits 16 octets wide

128 mebibytes is a common size for USB flash drives and memory cards

• Graphics cards have a 128-bit or 256-bit data bus to memory.
  • Commodore 128 home/personal computer which had a 128 KB of memory released in 1985

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 am

I don't know if the stroke part is literal or not but I would pray into it anyway. With things like that it can't hurt to pray.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 am

um 120 means the end of flesh,,8 =nu beginings maybe somethang bigger comeing ur way..is there an issue wiv a woman at church that is affecting u at all??like gagging u,,??? i wood geta check up 2 be on the safe side,,so u kan eliminate the physikal..and put ur mind at ease,, :clap: thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks. Well as far as the woman-I have a few concerns about a woman-but I will get a check up. Thanks

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:47 pm

:clap: thumbs ok good,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:21 am