A Wedding Ceremony in the Water?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding Ceremony in the Water?

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 am

Last night I had a pleasant, yet strange dream...

I was in my friend's wedding. I could not make out the identity of my friend (I just know she was a friend). When the wedding started, we had to get in the green grass. But beneath the grass was actually water, like an ocean. I hesistated because I saw the water beneath the grass. But I stepped in anyway.

The wedding ceremony was more like a show. It was the bride (my friend), her groom, and me. We were dressed in formal wedding attire. The 3 of us glided back and forth in the ocean (yeah, the green grass turned into an ocean). Everyone was enthused and amazed how we glided back and forth in the water. And I remember feeling so happy and free as I glided through the water with the bride and groom. It was though I was soaring, only it was in the water.

When it was time for the groom to put the ring on the bride, I was adamant about having a photographer there to take pictures. I was the ringbearer too. (Somewhere in the dream I remember feeling like-- I hope I don't lose the bride's ring because it was loose and we were in the water)

At the end of the ceremony, we all walked on the beach to connect with people who we knew. I saw the guy that I dated previously and he just watched me interact with other people (specifically guys). My ex and I ended up walking off of the beach together.

Naturally, I prayed to God for interpretation about the dream when I woke up and I am still awaiting interpretation.
celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Wedding Ceremony in the Water?

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 am

Bride and Marriage: Israel; the wife herself; joined together; submission; Bride of Christ; Holy Spirit; covenant relationship; the church or the remnant; unfaithfulness or faithfulness in the natural things or the spiritual things; miraculous transformation

Waters: Water Well: Revive and refreshes the soul; springs up as water of life to make us whole; man's spirit; God's Spirit.

here is some symbols that could relate to your dream. I was wondering what are your feelings for your ex. Ring could be circle of life and he comes back into your life. My thoughts. hope you get your interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 am

Honestly, I still have strong feelings for the guy that I previously dated. He also is the guy that was in my two visions that I had on the two different occasions, in which we were marrying.

After reading Gideon's story last night before I went to bed, I did pray and ask God if he'd give me the visions again.

All I know, is that I was very happy, at peace, and the dream was pleasant.
celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am

Wow, is God speaking marraige with this guy to you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 am

I believe so.

But I understand the human part of me can get caught in my desires. That's why I'm a bit wary. It's definitely a test of my faith

Question: How do you figure the dream has to do with reconnecting with my ex?
celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 am

The ocean, the wedding and the grass all are beautiful symbols.

The "bride" could represent the bride of Christ. You were gliding with her in the water. This could speak to me of operating freely in the gifts of the spirit, being free to move and glide in any way you feel. It's a very good feeling. I believe you could have an anointing to bring freedom to others like the freedom you felt in the water (representing the HOly Spririt). The fact that you were in an ocean can also speak of a worldwide ministry.

The fact that you were the "ringbearer" is also very significant. This speaks to me of covenant and also the apostolic. The apostolic symbol to me is making sure the photographer was there to do his job. That's operating in that gifting and the ring speaks of covenant. You were entrusted to hold the ring because you are trustworthy and have a value for covenant with God and within the body. To me this part of the dream is really speaking of your calling and your destiny. The very last part is the only part that I would say speaks of your relationship with this guy. To me the first part is just all about who God has made you to be. These are my thoguhts :)
sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 am

Oh praise God for the interpretations. I will mediate on them and wait for God's reply.
celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 am

I agree with sunshine2 .

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content