Confusing Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confusing Dream

Post by SheBelieves on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 am

This was a confusing one.

Something was going on at my house so my son and his wife, my daugher and I checked into a local hotel for a couple days. We had just gotten settled into the room and went out to go to dinner. We saw that my ex-husband and a bunch of his work crew had also checked into this same hotel. They were working on a big project here in town.

Since our divorce, 11 yrs ago, was due to his violence and infidelity, I was quite afraid to run into him, but surely we did run into him. He was gregarious, charismatic (as usual) and yet it seemed there were veiled threats behind every word he said.

We ended up hibernating in our rooms so we did not have to see or talk to him.

The next morning the front page of the newspaper said "Local Contractor, R__ F____, found DEAD!"

In real life, my kids are grown and don't live with me, so not sure why they were there with me at the hotel. My husband of 8 years, to whom I am very happily married, was not in the dream at all. My ex currently IS managing a very big and controversial construction job in our town.

Last edited by SheBelieves on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confusing Dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:12 am

Maybe God is asking you to pray for him for his protection, for his salvation. God loves everyone and maybe he needs someone to pray for these things so he can work in him. My thoughts only.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheBelieves on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 am

usemeLord wrote:Maybe God is asking you to pray for him for his protection, for his salvation. God loves everyone and maybe he needs someone to pray for these things so he can work in him. My thoughts only.

It is a given that I would pray... I am trying to understand the meaning of the dream. But, thanks for the reminder!

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top