Farrah Fawcett/Michael Jackson dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farrah Fawcett/Michael Jackson dreams!

Post by knight63 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

For the past few days my heart has been heavy because of the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

Now God has been good to me, i have had two dreams about both of them, one after the other. I really need interpretation on these please.

First dream: Farrah Fawcett

In the dream, i was walking down a neighborhood of small one story houses. These houses actually looked like enormous sized playhouses because they were very decorative and beautiful. White houses with blue, yellow, red trims, etc. The houses were perfectly lined up and ordered and there was streets that ran between the houses. The road was not kept up well. It was like a small neighborhood with no upkeep with the roads but everything else was beautiful. Now, I saw her walking around this neighborhood and i rushed to meet her to talk about her death. It seemed as though it took me a long time to reach her because i was interrupted by different people along the way. I finally managed to make into her house and it was very beautiful inside with vast amounts of plants. I finally exchanged words with her but i prayed and tried my best to remember what we shared about but i cannot. All i can remember was her peacefulness, her rest, and she was so calm and at ease. I knew i was not in hell because of the peace. She actually had a friend of mine there watching small children, if that adds anything more?

Second dream: Michael Jackson

At the moment, i am having a very hard time letting MJ go. It is so strange, it's like someone so close and dear to my heart has died. I struggle with this for the past few days. When i was young i was never allowed to listen to that kind of music until i was in high school. I can honestly say that i love MJ and will miss him even though i was never close to him. I love his music and i am saddened by his untimely death because he never had the chance to make a comeback to regain his honor. I want so badly to believe he is with Jesus and rest in that. I have read and read about where he stood in faith and i have heard good and bad.

Here is the dream: I went to sleep last night and i awoke multiple times throughout the night. I was like in a half-sleep, half dazed mode on and off. As i awoke periodically, MJ was next to my bed. My bedroom in real life, i have a chair right next to my bed that i put my laptop on and that is where he was sitting. It was more than just a brief vistation, it as all night, at least for eight hours! I am not kidding he hung out in my room for that long. And the funny thing is, i did have conversations with him but because i was in and out, i cannot remember. Boy i want to remember! So this may be a real visitation or a dream that felt real. All i can remember is that i was resting and it felt as though he was watching over me as strange as that sounds. He was the young MJ of the 80's Thriller Era, and he was wearing his red jacket, all dressed up. As i tossed and turned that night, he would tell me to cover up or he would actually reach over and cover me up with my blankets. I cannot fully remember. This is the most powerful, realistic encounter i have ever had in my entire life. Throughout the night, he would sit and then i would look and he would be standing. What's really interesting, i had no lights on, but when i looked at him throughout the night, the lights were on in my room and that is why i could see him.

I hope this was not based on my feelings for the past couple of days.

Please! Any intrepretations!

Thank you.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Farrah Fawcett/Michael Jackson dreams!

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:26 am

I would say you are letting familiar spirits in. We are not to love this world but look forward to our heavenly home with Jesus. We are to love people but not let them control us to the point we love them more than God the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost.

I took this from a website about familiar spirits.

What are familiar spirits? Some assume familiar spirits are evil spirits that are familiar with a person’s ancestral past. They use their familiarity to bring the same curses and problems that a person’s parents or ancestors encountered. In other words familiar spirits are carriers of generational curses, passing the same afflictions from one generation to another.

However the bible’s version is far from this. Bamford’s Bible Dictionary says the term familiar spirits applies to the practice of communicating with the spirits of the dead.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Actually. I do not believe it was a familiar spirit, because it was a one time deal, not an ongoing deal. And i am not of African-American decent but rather white. I understand familiar spirits but i don't feel this in that category. None of the dictionary definitions fit to how I felt. No sense of curses or a idolized perception of MJ but peace and rest.

I am saddened by the loss, but my heart went out for his salvation of being with Jesus, so it was a real event that actually happened. I do not have all the answers but it you lost a loved one and you were not sure where the went, then you have a supernatural dream and they are there in their full glory (restoration) of their new bodies, wouldn't you find rest and freak out at the same time!? Listen, i woke up and he said you should cover up and i believe he covered me up!

So my heart was not open to the dead but the living, but the dream was vivid and real. Rather than the dream or actual events, it was a time of hope and rest for me, that the Lord restored MJ back to his original color and youth that he lost so long ago.

I am still open to answers but also God has been taking me deep in dreams to such depths that the events that take place are as real as if i am awoke. I believe God only taking me deeper in the things of Him.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 am

you are making reference to your race, could you explain why????..I agree with knight 53 be careful not to open up yourself to familiar spirits..donot be decieved. you are not related to Micheal, you may have idolized this person..i love MJ too..but i donot idolize him..actually when i heard that he was still in a coma i was praying for him to get a second chance..his soul is what matters..not his fame or how he made us feel..why should someone gain the whole world and lose his/her soul..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 am

I think that Knight's referral to not being african american was because the idea of ancestoral familiar spirits was mentioned: Some assume familiar spirits are evil spirits that are familiar with a person’s ancestral past And ancestors...'usually' are of the same race as the person in the present although we must consider that there are mixed relationships that could have happened down the line.
Knight, if Michael was at your bed side and it wasn't a dream...I don't think that is something you should be comfortable with. I am not going to say it was a 'familiar spirit' but i will definately say it was...'a spirit'. And the word of God states that when we 'die in Christ' our spirits immediately go to be with Him--those are spirits that die in Christ and it is possible that the one's that do not die in Christ have NO resting place... however, I will not judge the state of MJ spirit before he died...i don't know-- however I will confidently say that something is not right for his spirit to be wondering into your room. I would have probably bound and rebuked that! I do believe that the form of a person that died can come in your 'dreams' whether to give you a message or a warning but the minute the show form in the physical realm when they should be in the spiritual realm...that gives me pause. BUT I wasn't clear if he showed up in your dreams or irl by your bed side. That in itself would mean two different things....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Knight, on the Farrah Fawcett dream, I just see that as a "feel good" dream where God was comforting your heart about her death. I do believe that God would have your heart at rest concerning both of these untimely deaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ediway on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:10 am

Dear knight63

Saturday morning the headlines of european diaries sadly said "The king of pop is dead!". TODAY the good news headline for the believers sounds "The KING of kings is alive!!" (Revelation 1:18) :cute:

Ediway

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/edifw

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi Knight - I was just thinking about this and I was wondering if in your grief for Michael Jackson, did you unintentionally kinda summons him? For instance, did you say something as if you were talking to him like, "Oh Michael, why did you have to go?" That could've been the invitation.

Michael Jackson kept putting the blanket over you. Maybe you were cold because ghosts/spirits cause coldness when they enter. Michael Jackson also nicknamed his son "Blanket."

It seems like this comforted you, but you're kind of freaked out too because it seemed very real and nothing like that had happened to you before. It could've been real though if you somehow invited his spirit in. We somehow do that sometimes, even if we're strong Christians, the devil watches our every move and then tries to deceive us by using a mock-sweetness that can be hard to discern.

The problem I see is that by his spirit being in your room, if it was (which it seems), it may be nice at first and very appealing, but that's what the devil does...he comes in the most appealing form to you, looking sweet and innocent in the form of someone you love sometimes. He'll do anything to tear you away from your focus on God and once he draws you away from Him, you'll find all those good feelings go to completely chaotic feelings. Your then left unprotected and prone to being attacked in the most harmful of ways. The devil wants to steal, kill, and DESTROY (pulverize,turn you into dust) and he'll patiently hold out the candy for a while in order to get your attention long enough to draw you away from the protection of the Lord Jesus. It happens to all of us, it's constant warfare, but it's important to let Jesus stand in the gap. He sent his Comforter to stand in the gap (the emptiness we had after Jesus died), not Michael Jackson or any other person we love, admire, and adore that has passed on.

My suggestion is: #1 Pray and ask the Holy Spirit (other name "The Comforter") to give you peace in your heart about Michael Jackson and to help you and be with you from start to finish through the mourning process. #2 Go into your room, get some kind of annointing oil (or just pray over some olive oil asking God to annoint it as you annoint your house) and dab your windows and doorposts, any openings in your room or your house even. As you dab say,
"I plead the blood of Jesus over this house from ceiling to floor, wall to wall, every square inch of this house and everyone in it. Father God, please send your angels to surround this house and protect everyone in it and let no evil or negative thing enter into it. I bind you Satan and your tricks and I command any evil or negative thing to leave this house in Jesus' name."

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 am

For clarification this is what a familiar spirit is:

Question: "What are familiar spirits?"

Answer:

The word familiar is from the Latin familiaris, meaning a "household
servant," and is intended to express the idea that sorcerers had
spirits as their servants ready to obey their commands. Those
attempting to contact the dead, even to this day, usually have some
sort of spirit guide who communicates with them. These are familiar
spirits.

Leviticus 19:31; 20:6, 27; and Deuteronomy 18:9-14
refer to “mediums and familiar spirits” and forbids being involved with
them, as they are an abomination to the Lord. The medium was one who
acted as a “go-between” to supposedly contact or communicate with the
dead, but in reality they were contacting demons who convinced the
mediums that they were “familiar” and could be trusted and believed.
The practices associated with mediums and familiar spirits were banned
in Israel, and the punishment for practicing such things was death.

To this day, familiar spirits (demons) are under the control of their
master, Satan. They influence people to spread lies and deceit in order
to thwart the kingdom of God. Knowingly opening oneself to the work of
demons is an evil thing: "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices
his son or daughter in [a] fire, who practices divination or sorcery,
interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a
medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these
things is detestable to the LORD" (Deuteronomy 18:10-12a).

Some avenues through which demons, a.k.a. "familiar spirits," can gain
entrance into a person's life are divination, transcendental
meditation, visualization, necromancy, witchcraft, drugs, and alcohol.
These are all activities that believers are exhorted, commanded even,
to avoid. Instead, we are to be filled with the Holy Spirit, with love,
with joy, and with the fullness of life that comes from Jesus Christ.
We are also to be on guard, "for our struggle is not against flesh and
blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the
powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in
the heavenly realms" (Ephesians 6:12).

Hope this helps.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Thank you for all your responses and i do apologize for being away from my computer. To confirm about my white comment, it was in reply to having a familiar spirit attached to my genealogy background, to eliminate that process of finding out what in fact a dream or reality. So i apologize if i offended anyone.

I am at peace with God. I do not walk or move in anything as listed above but i am filled with His Holy Spirit and love. I do not have all the answers to the dreams i have, hence, sending them here. I am not going to worry about the last dream or reality with the King of Pop. The Holy Spirit is going to have to relay that sometime and i am in no hurray.

I have an evangelistic heart, and i was concerned for his soul but i am at peace now.

Thank you for the Farrah Fawcett interpretation too!

Knight.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am

I think that you were just really sad about Michael Jackson's passing, like you had said earlier. I'm so glad that you have peace about his death now. It is incredibly sad and my heart and prayers go out to his family for sure.

I think that everyone was kinda worried about you because you knew it wasn't a dream that Michael Jackson was infact in your room. That sends a signal to other Christians that you had a familiar spirit in your room, even if you said you didn't think it was evil. Familiar spirits are evil, even if some don't feel evil in presence. So, if there was any confusion about that, you have a lot of Holy Spirit filled people who explained about familiar spirits in the above resposes.

But now that you've made it clear to everyone that you know that the Holy Spirit is your Comforter and that you have peace about it, I don't see why any of us should worry any more. I pray that the Holy Spirit gives you clear revelation about that night and the dream/reality. You're a kind and loving person, I can tell, and I thank God for your evangelic heart! God bless you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Thank you.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top