a very disturbing dream--please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a very disturbing dream--please help

Post by gale4912 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:53 pm

I dreamt that I was at my daughter's house, and my other girls were there too. (They are adults.) My middle daughter took the kids out to trick or treat because it was Halloween. (I discourage this in real life) I then send my daughter who is still there next door to a conference. A man comes by. He is a client of my husbands. In the dream I know who he is. He is wearing a yellow shirt with a tie and nice pants. He wants to talk to me and begins to pull out insurance information. I don't know about this, I say. Did (my husband) say he would help you with this? (My husband is an accountant in life.) The man is not acting like that matters. Now he is lying on his side on the floor next to me. I'm thinking this is weird and I then remember that everyone is gone but me. The man has black hair, he is white, and has a sickly smile. He is moving all around the floor. I can't get away from him. He is attempting to rape me.

Somehow I push past him and run out the front door. As I stumble out he is right behind me. I literally roll into the street, almost hitting a baby in a stroller. I ask for help.

I wake up.

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a very disturbing dream--please help

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Could the dream may be a warning that someone may be trying to take advantage of you in real life? (not sexually, just in general)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gale4912 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:35 am

I guess it could be a warning, though I do have someone in my life with whom I have trust issues. I wondered about the color yellow, about sending my daughter next door to a conference. Seemed strange. Thanks for your thoughts.

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Trick a Treat- trick or dishonest, evil.
Yellow rose= friendship
He= false friend
Baby=infant sitution
These are my thoughts
Please pray and ask God for more revelation

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

It seems like your daughters were being disobedient to you with going trick or treating. Maybe there's a disobedient theme here...others going off on their own way without considering your opinion or what the right thing to do would be. Maybe God is telling you that your husband (or other family member) may be getting into a financial deal that he hasn't told you about...something to do with purchasing bogus insurance maybe? Maybe he (or they) believe/s differently than you about this financial matter and hasn't told you about it, but that God is trying to tell you that this financial deal can rape you if you or your family agree to go through with it. Chances are your husband (or family member) is just considering doing it and hasn't done it yet.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gale4912 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:11 am

thank you for the responses. i was praying about this dream again this morning and walked through the worksheet. interestingly, the theme of protecting my children came out. i forgot to mention on here that even tho i disapprove of traick or treating, i sent the kids out a second time to trick or treat to bring back some candy that i might like. my first thought in looking at this was greed on my part, but then the revelation came that i may have had a sense of foreboding in the dream and so sent my kids away so they wouldn't be there when this bad thing happened. my daughter's baby is now 8 weeks old and she will be returning to work in a couple of weeks and that makes my heart sad. as is did the interpretation, i saw that my daughter sent her baby off with someone else and then i sent her off to work. i see insurance as something someone takes when they are planning to do something risky. my husband and i are flying to atlanta for a few days tonight. i don't like flying. could that be connected? the end of the dream is that i am safe and ask for help. so whatever this scary thing is that's going on, in the end i'm ok. that was good to see.

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gale4912 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:00 am

thx again for the responses. here's a very strange twist. the day we flew to atlanta my husband mentioned that if we died on the plane, our kids would get a million dollars. he told me he had an insurance policy that he had bought long before he met me that would pay 1 million if we died in a plane crash. i knew nothing about this policy in real life until he mentioned it to me that day.

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top