Party at my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party at my house

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 am

So these two girls (who are aquaintences of mine in real life) came over to my house for lunch. After they eat I go look in my back yard and it is filled with people who are there for a party. There were balloons and things and more people coming. It was not the way my back yard looks in real life. I was very confused because I had not invited anyone over. I found out that the two girls (J and H) had invited everyone over to my house to have the parties there without telling me. I was really taken off guard because I had just woken up and I wasn't even dressed or ready yet. I actually went outside at one point and found out that it was a birthday party and also a baby shower for another aquaintence of mine. The balloons were baby blue.

I went back in the house because I kept having to use the bathroom. I was spending a lot of time in the bathroom. I came back out and one of my friends in real life was there and she was telling me that everyone went home because I was acting so rude about having the party at my house. I could tell by the way she was talking that she thought I was being very rude and she was calling me on it. I went and woke up my husband and told him what was going on. He didn't seem to think it was a big deal. I ended up saying that it was ok to have the parties there after all and the people came back. I went back to the bathroom and I never really joined the party. End. thinking

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Party at my house

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:46 am

Bumping this back up. Could really use some help with this one.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:39 am

Are you getting preasured into doing something you dont want to.

You being in the bathroom the first time, you are vomiting because this is upsetting you and you have get the gunk out of your mind, the second time your in the bathroom you have accepted it but realy dont want to be a part of it, thats why your not vomiting.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey True, thanks for answering thumbs

God has me in a season of learning a lot about dreams and He is teaching me a lot. I ran this dream by a friend of mine who is a dreamer and she really felt that this was an intercession dream for the two girls in the first part of the dream. When she explained it all it made perfect sense. To the best of my knowledge this is the first intercession dream I have had. The reason I couldn't figure out is because I kept making it about myself and in that way it made no sense. Thanks again for your help.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm new to
some dreams seem more obviouse then others
kinda throws me off when some of the others dont reply on what looks easy

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 pm

I don't think its an intercessory dream, your to involved, its your back yard and your bathroom

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm

I"ll keep journaling about it and see if I get anything else. Thanks!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 am

Do you find that people gravitate towards you because you make them comfortable, are easy to fellowship with, you have an encouraging word - people enjoy your company because you're a filler, they feel energized after being around you? But at the same time while you're accomodating and supportive of others, you have some personal issues that you're dealing with and working out as well so you want to focus on you but don't feel like you have enough time to focus on yourself, maybe you're concerned that others would be offended?

I don't think this is about intercession either.

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somethingnew04 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:42 pm

My reply to you is that you need to pray....pray for the two girls and pray for yourself and your family.....Because party in general is not usually good in the natural....but spiritually speaking it might mean otherwise....remember the bible says it is better to go in a house of mourning........don't quite remember the verse......OOOOps!

somethingnew04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top