Same vision, two different occasions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same vision, two different occasions...

Post by celestial.butterfly on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:14 am

First occurrence:
In September 2007, I was in church and the pastors' sermon was about visions and dreams. At the end of the message, we (the congregation) were asked to close our eyes. If we saw something, we were suppose to go up for interpretation. I did see a vision, but I did not go up because I thought I was imagining.

What I saw...
I saw myself at my wedding marrying the guy that I was dating at the time. I could see the silhouette of my figure in my wedding gown walking down the aisle towards him.

Second occurrence:
In January/ February 2008, I was sitting on my couch watching television when I received the same vision.

What I saw...
Again, I saw myself marrying the guy that I previously dated. Only this time, I was closer to him. He had on a white suit with a blue-colored shirt.

*I have NOT been able to recreate these visions in my head*

I have prayed about these two visions and believe I have heard from God. I just need someone else to bear witness.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Same vision, two different occasions...

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:47 pm

It sounds like he did give you confirmation with the two visions. Also what God does for one he will do for another. Ask for confirmation again as Gideon did. Don't be shy as God many times if you need.

Judges 6:36-40

Gideon said to God, "If you will save Israel by my hand as you have promised--

look, I will place a wool fleece on the threshing floor. If there is dew only on the fleece and all the ground is dry, then I will know that you will save Israel by my hand, as you said."

And that is what happened. Gideon rose early the next day; he squeezed the fleece and wrung out the dew--a bowlful of water.

Then Gideon said to God, "Do not be angry with me. Let me make just one more request. Allow me one more test with the fleece. This time make the fleece dry and the ground covered with dew."

That night God did so. Only the fleece was dry; all the ground was covered with dew.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:13 pm

I truly believe that God really does speak through different people...

usemeLord, you are the second person to liken me to Gideon. Back in September (2008), a lady who I spoke to at CBN told me that I reminded her of Gideon and she suggested I learn about him. I did and I am going to do so again.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Just as your title of this dream says (two different occasions) must have been a God thing. :coolyoh:

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top