Car Crash with a Couple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Crash with a Couple

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:01 am

I was trying to warn someone. This was a friend of mine, and I was concerned about them because I had some inside information concerning their lives and situation and it was serious. I kept trying to get a hold of this person, but his schedule never allowed, or something would always come up, and I was not able to meet up with him.

Next scene -- I was riding in an SUV. A couple was up front and the man was driving. I was in the backseat with their infant child (they have no infant in real life). The man was driving very aggressively. We were driving near the entrance to my old neighborhood where I grew up. The man was driving so aggressively that the SUV flipped on us. As we were flipping I prayed. I said, "Jesus! Jesus!" Because of this, the car gently landed on its side and came to a slow, gentle stop. I knew that the wreck was supposed to have been really bad, and that my prayer is the only reason that we were now okay. But instead of the man learning from what just happened, he flipped the car back over on its wheels, and started to drive aggressively again. I knew in my heart that God was telling me to get out of the car. So before he could take off again, I jumped out of the car and said to the couple, "I have to get out. God is telling me to get out." I knew that the reason was because this car was about to have a serious wreck. I got out of the car and stood by and observed. The man aggressively tried to pull the car into my old neighborhood. I watched as the car flew off into a lake, instead of the road he was intending to turn on. The car quickly sank. I was concerned about the couple, and about the baby, but shortly after the couple came swimming to the shore and they were fine. I thought for sure now that they were okay they would dive back in and rescue the baby, but they didn't. I asked them about this and was told that there was no point, that the windows were up and there was no way they could reach the baby. They weren't even going to try. They let the baby drowned and they didn't seem to care about it at all. I was so grieved in my spirit, I began crying. I walked away from the wreck and started walking through my old neighborhood towards my old childhood home (my parents no longer live there and the people who bought the house have change a lot) looking for help. I wanted to report the wreck. I kept thinking if only I would arrive at my old childhood home and find things they way they used to be with my dad's car parked in the driveway, and I could get them to help. But I knew that my parents no longer lived there and this is not what would be happening. When I arrived there, the people that currently live there were outside. I went to them and begin telling them about the wreck I had witnessed as I cried and asked for help for the couple. My heart was grieved for this couple when I woke up. I knew the dream was not directly about me, but about them, although I was involved. End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Crash with a Couple

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:09 am

Sandra -

I think this is a call to intercede but it is also a message that your efforts will only go so far because your friend doesn't have a teachable heart right now. He is determined to keep driving recklessly despite coming so close to disaster. The Lord saves you all because you called on His name. He is willing to help your friend but your friend doesn't see that He is only a call away. The Lord is always willing to help, heal and restore but we have to submit to His authority. Free will is a gift but sometimes it can be our worst enemy as well... bandaid

It may be that something is going to happen to him and his wife in real life and at this point God wants you to step aside, you've done what you were to do. I know dreams are prophetic revelation of what is to come and that we are given such dreams to intercede so that the outcome is changed but in this instance, I feel like God is letting you know the outcome isn't going to be good. What do you think?

It also seems like there's something that they're responsible for that belongs to them that they don't value (if this is the same couple that you've been dreaming about the baby symbolizes their marriage). They've reached a state where they're not willing to do what needs to be done to save the "baby", they feel that it's not worth saving. But at the same time, they don't fully recognize what it is that they lost, that it's a big deal.

Nonetheless, they made it out alive. I still see that as an opportunity for restoration. Sometimes we have to reach that state of brokenness where we have no choice but to cry out to the Lord for help. And, praise God, He is faithful to respond!

The dream wasn't completed so again, this may look pretty bad right now, but it's still not the end of the story.

I know that you've been interceding for this couple, pray that God's perfect will be done in their situation.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is confirmation to what God told me about this dream. Yes, it's the same couple we've been talking about!!! I feel that the first part, where the Lord told me to step out of the car happened back in April, and I've been watching ever since. I feel that the second part (after I'm out of the vehicle) is yet to come, and in fact, is happening right now. My heart is breaking for these guys! You are exactly right in what you feel about the dream. I also agree the baby symbolizes their marriage. That's exactly what I got from it!

I also agree with you that this is God showing me the outcome and that it's not good. It's just a sad, sad deal.

I also do believe that there is opportunity for restoration, which is very encouraging. However, I feel like they're going to have to go through some bad stuff first. So sad because it didn't have to be that way.

I'm so thankful for this confirmation! I REALLY appreciate it.

Blessings!!!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top