Excited to be here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excited to be here!

Post by celestial.butterfly on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 am

Hello! I am excited to now be a part of this forum. I found this site serendipitously when I was searching for Christian dream symbols. Basically, I am here to learn how to accurately understand what God is communicating to me through my visions and dreams.

In 2006, two different pastors prophesied to me, on two different occasions, that God would speak to me in visions and dreams. During that time, I was clueless as to what those prohecies really meant.

In 2007, I received my first vision. Naturally, I thought that I was imagining things because the vision was so pleasant. About five months later, I received the same vision while I was watching television. I began to think that I was "losing it." I kept my visions to myself for a while until God put the visions on my heart and I began to pray about them and sought interpretation from God and pastors.

This year is when I realized that many of my dreams are containing messages from God. I do not understand the themes/ symbols in my dreams. That is why I am here:)

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Excited to be here!

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:38 am

celestial.butterfly -

:welcome:

You've come to the right place! lol!

I pray that you receive the wisdom and understanding here that will enable you to grow in your walk with the Lord!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 am

:welcome: to our family!

Love in Jesus!

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top