Financial Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Financial Trouble

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 am

Hello everyone! I posted this dream earlier and got no response, but I also remembered some things about it that I thought might help. I'm posting it completely new with the changes. I would appreciate any input. Thanks bunches!!!

I was with my sister-in-law, Kristen. She and I were in her car, and she was driving. She was upset and crying because she and her husband, Chad, were having financial trouble. Basically, she had lost her job about a month ago and was given one month to find another one, or the contract she was under would become null and void (would expire). Now the month was almost over, and she'd found nothing. Because of this, she knew that she was going to have to pay $50.000 in debts. She was devastated and crying. My heart broke for her, so I laid hands on her and prayed. End of the dream.

Note***My sister-in-law in real life has not lost her job, and they are not having any financial difficulties!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial Trouble

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 pm

I think you have dreams often where your sis and bro in law represent someone else's marriage. Right? Well, I would think that this dream would be representing that this couple could be coming into financial problems and to intercede on their behalf.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Sunshine, thanks!!! Yes, you're right they do represent someone elses' marriage. Good memory :-) Thanks for the insight too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top