Dream about Family and fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Family and fish

Post by corbett2546 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 am

This morning, I dreamt that I was standing in a room with my family and I was anointing them with oil and the oil had a wonderful citrus fragrance. When I came to one of my sisters she got short with me and then I put the oil on her head and laid her on a table as if she was ill. She did not have the strength to sit up..so I fixed her on the table. I remember then walking around the room and this wonderful citrus smell just filled the room and we were all worshipping God. And then the dream changed and I was in a house and i heard a knock at the doorat 8:00am. A realtor came in and sat down..and I went to tell my husband, when I came back there were three realtors sitting in the kitchen telling me what they could do to help me refinance the house and each one wanted me to accept her deal...the dream changed again and I began going down the road on a bike...I stopped right outside the house and was looking up at it from the road. A man on a motorcycle passed me. He stopped at the top of the road and picked up something on the ground to throw at me. So I picked up something on the road to defend myself. When the object left his hand it became a HUGE fish but did not touch me..it landed at my feet. I looked in my hand and I had a fish as well, it was very sleek and I held it out in front of me and then I woke up.

Last edited by corbett2546 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Family and fish

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 pm

I think this is a comforting dream where the Lord is letting you know your praises and prayers have been heard. He is with you and will not forsake you! He sees the situation and is working it out for your good and has provided provision that is much bigger than that you can obtain on your own. Trust in Him to bring it to pass.

Ephesians 3:20-21
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by corbett2546 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Thank you so much! This is such a timely dream...God bless you for sharing! praiseGod

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 pm

To God be the glory! Thank You Lord Jesus!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top