THIS WAS REAL IN THE FORM OF A DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS WAS REAL IN THE FORM OF A DREAM

Post by mysteryy23 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:05 am

I HAD 2 DREAMS ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT THEY HAUNT ME TIL THIS DAY. DREAM 1 WAS ME WALKING DOWNA HALLWAY OF A HUGE HOUSE/MANSION THAT I WAS UNFAMILIAR WITH BUT IN THE DREAM I KNEW IT WAS MINE. AS I WALKED DOWN A HALL THE LIGHTS BECAME DIM AND I SENSED SOMETHING WAS COMING BEHIND ME IN THE DARK. I BECAME SCARED AND STARTED RUNNING. AS I RAN I JUST KNEW I WAS SUPPOSED TO TURN RIGHT AT THE END OF THE HALL INTO A ROOM WHERE MY HUSBAND WAS. AS I GOT CLOSE TO THE CORNER TO MAKE THAT RIGHT TURN I LOOKED BEHIND ME AND SPOTTED A BLACK CREATURE JUST SECONDS AWAY FROM ME THAT APPEARED TO BE A PANTHER. WHEN I GOT INTO THE ROOM WHERE MY HUSBAND WAS I TRIED TO CALM DOWN AND SAT ACROSS FROM HIM. THIS ROOM WAS ALSO DARK JUST ENOUGH LIGHT TO SEE BARELY SEE EACH. THE CREATURE ENTERED THE ROOM SLOWLY AND WALKED UP TO ME AND STARTED TALKING TO ME. I REMEMBER BEING A LITTLE RELIEVED THAT MY HUSBAND WAS THERE TO WITNESS THIS. IT WAS SAYING IT HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME AND I WAS SO SCARED. I CANNOT REMEMBER EVERYTHING IT WAS CONFESSING TO ME BUT I DO REMEMBER MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ME I ASKED IT "WHY?" AND IT SAID, "BECAUSE YOU ARE..." (CONFUSION) END OF DREAM. IT WAS TOLD TO ME BUT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT WAS SAID, BUT I WAS GIVEN AN ANSWER. THIS DID NOT SEEM LIKE A DREAM TO ME IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY TOO REAL. I WOKE UP FRANTIC AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT WOKE ME BUT I WOKE UP MY HUSBAND SCARED TO DEATH. I KEPT LOOKING AROUND THE ROOM AND FELT AS IF IT WAS IN MY BEDROOM. I WAS SCARED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW "WHY" BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WAS SAID. IT WAS AS IF I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW.

mysteryy23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS WAS REAL IN THE FORM OF A DREAM

Post by True Flight on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 am

This goes with your other post, God is showing you that you, someone or something has given the spirit athority to be there.
God wil reveal more to you as you act on what he has shown you thus far.
Search for what has given it authority.
Is it something passed down through the generations, I dought if its anything you have in the house because it has been hanging around so long. Nothing like witchcraft books in your house, D and D games.
Its getting scared now, because your on the right path to get rid of it.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS... I AM DESPERATELY SEEKING HELP

Post by mysteryy23 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 am

I MAY START TO SOUND CRAZY TO YOU NOW BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOT OF CRAZY SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTERS FROM A VERY YOUNG AGE. I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS CURSED BY SOMEONE WHO WAS JEALOUS OF MY GRANDMOTHER. SUPPOSEDLY THIS CURSE WAS TO FALL ON HER FIRST BORN GRANDCHILD. I AM NOT HER FIRST I AM HER SECOND. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I TRIED TO KILL MY MOTHER SEVERAL TIMES AND I DON'T REMEMBER IT. I WAS TOLD THAT AS A YOUNG CHILD I HAD CRAZY MOOD SWINGS FOR NO REASON AND WOULD EITHER ATTACK OR TRY TO ATTACT MY MOTHER.I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT EVERY WHERE MY MOTHER MOVED SPIRITS WOULD TAKE OVER AND THINGS WOULD MOVE BY THEMSELVES AND TRY TO HARM US (3KIDS AND MOTHER). MY MOTHER LAST YEAR TOLD ME MANY STORIES THAT I DON'T RECALL. SHE SAID ONCE DURING AN EPISODE SHE RAN OUT THE HOUSE TO GET A NEIGHBOR FOR HELP AND WHEN SHE GOT BACK MY BROTHER AND I WERE ON THE FLOOR LAYING IN A COFFIN POSITION. SHE SAID SHE KEPT JUMPING OVER US AND CLAPPING HER HANDS SAYING NO,NO,NO,!!!!! AND SHE KEPT PULLING ON US AND WE AWOKE. SHE SAID THE NEIGHBOR, A CHRISTIAN AND BEST FRIEND TO MY GRANDMOTHER ALSO A CHRISTIAN, WITNESSED THINGS MOVING BY THEMSELVES BUT STATED IT HAD CALMED DOWN AS IF IT DIDN'T WANT THE WITNESS TO SEE. SHE DIDN'T BOTHER MOVING AGAIN BC IT JUST SEEMED TO FOLLOW US. ONE DAY WHEN I WAS A LITTLE OLDER ABOUT 8, I DID WITNESS AND REMEMBER A BRAND NEW POT SET MY MOTHER HAD BOUGHT AND PUT ON THE BEDROOM DRESSER JUST SLIDE ACROSS THE DRESSER AND FALL OFF. I REMEMBER FREEZING FOR A BIT BC I WAS TOO SCARED TO RUN BUT EVENTUALLY DID STRAIGHT TO MY MOTHER TELLING HER WHAT HAPPENED. SHE TOLD ME AND MY BROTHER TO KEEP OUR EYE ON MY LIL SISTER WHO WAS ABOUT 9 MONTHS AT THE TIME AS SHE SLOWLY WALKED TO THE ROOM. I REMEMBER HER SCREAMING "JEEEEEEEEEESUS CHRIST" AND RAN TO US, GRABBED MY SISTER AND SHE SAID COME ON,COME ON, COME ON AS SHE RAN TO THE FRONT DOOR. WHAT WAS STRANGE WAS THE FRONT DOOR WOULDNT OPEN/UNLOCK BC EVERYTIME SHE UNLOCKED A LOCK AND WOULD GO TO UNLOCK ANOTHER, THE FIRST ONE SHE UNLOCKED WOULD LOCK. SHE WAS CRYING AND STARTED SAYN A PRAYER THEN THE DOORBELL STARTED RINGING REPEATEDLY AND SHE SAID YES YES PLEASE HELP THE DOOR WON'T OPEN. THE DOORBELL CONTINUED TO RING. MY MOTHER LOOKED THROUGH THE PEEK HOLE AND I HEARD AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! SHE FILLED IN THE GAPS FOR ME LAST YEAR. SHE SAID NO ONE WAS AT THE DOOR.I DON'T REMEMBER HOW WE GOT INTO THE KITCHEN BUT ALL OF THE GLASS PLATES FLEW OUT THE CUPBOARDS AND BROKE ALL AROUND MY SISTER WHO WAS ON THE FLOOR AS MY MOM TRIED TO OPEN THE KITCHEN WINDOW. MY MOM STARTED PRAYING TO GOD BEGGING HIM NOT TO LET MY SISTER MOVE AS SHE WENT THROUGH THE SPLINTER FOR HER AND SHE DIDNT MOVE. HOWEVER WE WERE ABLE TO GET OUT SHE TOLD ME HER N MY OLDER COUSIN LATER WENT BK TO THE HOUSE WITH SOMETHING SM1 GAVE HER TO GET RID OF THEM AND SHE SAID WHEN THEY DID WHAT THEY DID U COULD HEAR THEM RUNNING OUT THE HOUSE THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR. IT WAS THEN THAT MY MOTHER SENT US AWAY-SHE SAID IT WAS TO SAVE OUR LIVES. MY FAMILY IS ORIGINALLY FROM JAMAICA AND MY MOTHER TOLD ME SHE HAS PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO HAVE THIS THING REMOVED BUT NO CHANGE. I WILL TRY TO SUM THIS UP. AT 13 I BEGAN TO FEEL SOMEONE WAS WATCHN ME. I CANT SEE THEM BUT I KNEW SOMETHING WAS THERE. I COULDNT SLEEP ALONE. SOMETIMES IT WOULD BE SO INTENSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS IN THE SHOWER SOMETIMES ID BOLT OUT THE SHOWER BUTT NAKED STRAIGHT TO MY AUNTS ROOM PARANOID AND SHE WOULD POUR HOLY WATER ON ME. I HAD TO SHOWER WITH THE CURTAIN AND DOOR OPEN. EVERY NOW AND AGAIN I WOULD GET BOLD AND TALK TO IT. I GUESS BC IT NEVER TRIED TO HARM ME. ID SAY TO IT, "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. WHY ARE U WATCHING ME? WHAT DO U WANT? " NO RESPONSE-NOTHING. THEN ONE DAY I HAD TO TAKE A TRIP TO JAMAICA FOR A "READING" TILL THIS DAY MY MOTHER WONT TELL ME WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT ME BUT I HAD 2 SWALLOW 2 SILVER PILLS, BATHE IN SOME STINKING SMELLING STUFF AND COLD NOT BATHE FOR 5 DAYS AND WEAR A PENDENT. NOW...THIS PENDENT HAD SOMETHING IN IT AND I WAS TOLD I HAD TO WEAR IT AND NEVER TO OPEN IT. WHEN MY AUNT GOT THE CHAIN AND ATTEMPTED TO PUT THE PENDENT ON IT THE CHAIN SEPERATED IN 2 RIGHT B4 MY EYES. I FREAKED OUT AND MY AUNT TOLD ME TO IGNORE WHAT JUST HAPPENED BC THATS WHAT IT WANTED ME TO DO. THEN SHE TRIED AGAIN AND IT SEPERATED AGAIN IN A DIFFERENT PLACE FROM WHERE SHE SQUEEZED THE LINKS TOGETHER. MY COUSIN RAN OUT THE HOUSE. MY AUNT WAS THE ONLY CALM ONE. SHE SQUEEZED THOSE LINKS TOGETHER 2 AND ATTEMPTED AGAIN.THIS TIME THE GOLD HEART SHAPED PENDENT TURNED BLACK AS IF IT HAD JUST BURNED UP IN FRONT OF OUR EYES. I STARTED TO BOLT THROUGH THE DOOR BUT MY AUNT CAUGHT ME SAYING NO CAMILLIA DONT BE AFRAID OF IT THATS WHAT IT WANTS. I TOLD HER I AM NOT WEARING THAT THING ITS GONNA KILL ME!!! SHE SAT ON ME TO KEEP ME IN THE HOUSE AND TO CALM DOWN. THEN SHE GOT A PIECE OF GAUZE AND SEWED THE PENDENT IN THERE. NOTHING MORE HAPPENED. SHE POURED HOLY WATER ON ME AND SAID A PRAYER. THEN SHE LIFT MY SHIRT UP AND PLACED IT IN THE SIDE OF MY BRA. SHE TOLD ME I MUST WEAR IT AND KEEP IT ON ME AT ALL TIMES BC IT WAS GOING TO PROTECT ME. AS TIME WENT BY I GREW LESS AND LESS AFRAID OF IT BC THERE WAS NOTHING GOING ON, BUT I STILL FELT IT WATCHN ME. THEN ONE I DISCOVERED SOME WEIRD WRITINGS IN MY HANDS AT THE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS PEN INK FROM SCHOOL BUT I WAS SEEING IT EVERYDAY IN DIFFERENT COLORS SO I STARTED PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO MY HANDS. ONE SATURDAY MORNING, THE TINY WRITINGS WERE THERE IN A DIFFERENT COLOR AND I KNEW FOR A FACT I DIDN'T TOUCH A PEN ALL DAY THAT MORNING SO I FREAKED OUT AND SHOWED IT TO MY GRANDMOTHER. SHE TOLD ME ANYTIME ANYTHING STRANGE HAPPENED TO SAY " I REBUKE U IN THE NAME OF THE LORD" OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I DECIDED TO TRY IT IN MY ROOM ON WHAT EVER WAS WATCHN ME. " I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD" OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT THEN I STARTED GETTING SCARED SO I STOPPED. THAT NIGHT I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO USE THE BATHROOM AND WHEN I GT BK IN MY ROOM I PULLED MY TO DRAW OUT TO DRY MY HANDS IN MY TOWEL (MY BROTHER USED MY TOWELS SO...)THEN CLOSED THE DRAW. IT WAS PITCH BLACK IN MY ROOM.I TURNED AROUND TO WALK BACK TO MY BED AND AFTER MAKING THAT FIRST STEP I BUMPED INTO SOMEONE. MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT. I WAS IN THE DARK PUTTING MY HANDS OUT FEELING FOR WHAT I JUST FELT BUT NOTHING. I FLEW OUT THE ROOM AND RAN TO MY GRANDMOTHERS ROOM. ONLY DURING MY FLEEING MOMENTS DID I HATE THE FACT THAT HER HOUSE N MY AUNTS HOUSE WERE SO BIG. SHE PRAYED OVER ME AND I SLEPT WITH HER THAT NIGHT. AFTER THAT NIGHT I TOTALLY STOPPED FEELING LIKE SM1 WAS WATCHN ME BUT I WORE THAT PENDENT FOR 2 1/2 YEARS UNTIL ONE DAY I LOST IT. I TOOK OFF MY BRA TO SHOWER ONE DAY FIRST INSTEAD OF TAKING IT OUT FIRST. WHEN I REMEMBERED IT I COULDNT FIND IT. I DIDNT FEEL ANY NEED FOR IT ANYMORE ANYWAY N NO MORE CRAZY SPIRITUAL STUFF WAS HAPPENING ANYMORE. I FINALLY FELT FREE WELL THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. IT JUST STARTED MESSING WITH ME IN A DIFFERENT WAY. MY DAY-TO-DAY LIFE. TALK ABOUT A PERSON WITH SOME "BAD LUCK" . MY GRANDMOTHER STOPPED TALKINGTO ME BC SHE SAID HER HEART CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. SAID SHE TIRED OF HEARING THIS HAPPENED TO ME. SAID SHE GETS SCARED WHEN I CALL HER SO SHE DONT ANSWER. ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMERS ARE LIKE THAT WITH ME. I ONLY TALK TO MY MOM ONCE IN AWHILE. I AM THE OUTCAST IN MY FAMILY. I GREW UP IN THE CHURCH BAPTIZED AT 12, STRAYED, REBORN AGAIN AND IT IS SO HARD FOR ME TO KEEP MY FAITH BECAUSE I FEEL SO DOOMED AND TOO MUCH CAOS GOING ON IN MY LIFE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO JUST FOCUS ON JESUS ITS NEVER ENDING. ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY. HOW CAN ONE BE WHOLE IF THERE R EVIL FORCES AGAINST YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN I TRY TO SEEK JESUS?

mysteryy23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

You can be whole because this is your testimony and God will be glorified through it.
I'm going to p.m. you a link to some one who can help.
Its up to you to go forward with this info and get rid of this thing once and for all.
Its a shame our Churches arnt set up to deal with this kinda manifestation.
I'm sure Charltte wil have some very good info for you when she gets on.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Yes, there are other members on the site (Dove Solutions, mbstudent, cholette, butterfly, peodhis among others) who are involved in a deliverance ministry and/or they've been similarly attacked and have been through deliverance and/or just have a strong understanding of spiritual warfare and deliverancewho can offer assistance and support. I will PM you later as well....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 am

--------

Last edited by butterfly on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 am

Good thing God has your back. He knows the begining to the end and you are victorious. God would not show you this dream if he wasn't going to deliver you from it. Start singing praises to his name. Thank God for the mighty work that he doing through the people to destroy this stronghold and curse in your life. Thank God that it is broken and uselesss against you in Jesus Glorious name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BUTTERFLY

Post by mysteryy23 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:32 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PROVIDE SOMEONE TO RID ME OF THIS CURSE. I AM READY WHENEVER YOU ARE. THANK YOU.

mysteryy23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down