Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

my back is crying for prayer!

Hi all,

Just wanting to know if anyone would like to pray for my back?

I know it is healed........however, the pain is very real and persistent.

I went to the doctor to get an xray and he would not give me one!

So I am going to get a second opinion tomorrow.

I am a cleaner by trade and am finding it difficult to work and mornings are tough as I have hard time bending to even get dressed!

I do not know what has caused it, but for the past two winters my back and leg have been very painful.

Bless you all,

Claire

Father in the name of Jesus you said healing is the childrens bread... BY Jesus stripes you are healed. I pray that pain goes away. YOU will get healed God Bless you.

I think you need to rest it a bit. I know that's not very spiritual! If you've hurt it some way at work maybe it just needs time to heal....

Lord, we ask for healing to touch CP's body, back and legs, for space to be cushioned correctly between her disks in her spine, that no nerves be pinched-including the sciatic, that those who need repair now become whole and fully operational, line up her spine, strengthen the muscle cords along the front and sides of her waist to support her back as well, that her body line up with the word of the Lord according to Isaiah 53 to be healed, because the body is the servant of the word. In Jesus name we ask, believe it to be true and thank you, Amen.

thankyou so much!

What a very perceptive and insightful prayer!

God bless you!

The pain has definatley eased I I know it is because of everyones prayers......PRAISE GOD FOR HIS HEALING! 👏

Hello Claire,
My heart goes out to you. I've had a similar thing happen with a doc. I persisted and got to the root of my problems and mine ended not even being in my back but my SI joints. I decided that I needed to have an active part in my own care and tried this and that til I found out what helped me. I still have pain but it's not like it was and it usually comes on if I am eating too much junk and sugar and overworking.
Father...I pray you continue to bring ease of pain and peace to Claire concerning her back issues. Father I know she hears your voice and I thank you for it Lord...I thank you for the complete healing you will do for her...all areas Lord...all things she has not even mentioned, things held in her heart....I thank you for the work you are doing in her and how you will bring her to full restoration and completion in Your name amen!!!!!