Storage/Pearl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storage/Pearl

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Again, I wish I'd recorded this dream as it was rich but I didn't have time once I woke up...

I just remember several clips...

Driving on a highway looking for a particular exit..it was a complicated route but I was making it. I also remember needing to store something large like a room sized carpet (I know that it was a carpet - just something big like one and a similar shape) and was concerned that there was no room where I was supposed to store it and that a man would be upset at the way I stored it. I don't remember if this person was a boss or teacher but it was a white man in authority. In the dream, it felt like I'd worked with him before in a prior job because I knew him. Then I looked in my garage and realized that I had cleaned up my garage a while back and forgot that I had plenty of room to store this thing myself to I didn't have to worry about what the man thought...

I also remember waiting to get on a bus which was filling up quickly (I think it was like a public transportation bus). I saw that there was a second bus behind it so ran to the second bus and there was a line but there were a lot of seats left. I realized that the women were just hanging around the entrance (which was the back of the bus instead of the front). I felt that they weren't organized if they were waiting to get on the bus because they were taking too long and were too lackadasical so I decided to walk around them and I got on the bus...again there were women in the seats as I got on but it seemed like they weren't in agreement as to where to sit so I walked around them and sat down towards the front. They weren't pleased that I did that but I didn't care because they were taking too long....

I was also told (can't remember by whom but it was a male) that my new name was Pearl (but it was spelled Perelle. There was also a last name...I want to say that it began with W and my impression was that it was a Jewish name like Weinberg... not that it literally was Weinberg (although it could've been)...I lost the last name as I was waking up...

Again, I think I have an interpretation but would appreciate other interpretations for a confirmation.

Thanks & God Bless,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storage/Pearl

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:14 pm

Lurdys
I wonder if there is something that God is telling you to "clean up/out" and to "store up" (as in harvest)? Are you waiting on something (like to move) but it seems like its just taking too long (or like others/things are stalling you)? I know you posted this dream a while back but I just wanted to respond. Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Desiree -

With all of the house dreams I've been having lately, He's probably telling me to "clean house" so to speak...part of the "reconstruction" effort...actually, He's been helping me based on recent events...:-)

Something just came to mind though...one theme that I got from the dream is that something that I think requires special handling is something that I'm perfectly capable of handling...in applying this to real life, Sunday one of our pastors made an announcement regarding our growth groups (bible study groups), that in addition to encouraging members to join a group (we have a large church), they're also looking for people to host and/or facilitate a group.

My growth group meeting is on Wed evenings and I wasn't able to attend because I couldn't find a sitter. I have two pre-teen/teen girls who watch my younger son (the pre-teen's mother is always present) but neither was available this evening. This has been happening more regularly than I'd like to admit and it really bothers me because I enjoy the fellowship/edification/support and I learn so much. So it occurred to me that I should consider hosting (and perhaps facilitating) a women's growth group in my home. Babysitting issue would be solved. My kids are old enough and independent enough that wouldn't be disruptive during meetings - actually, my younger son would be asleep before the meeting ends.

I'm praying for confirmation that this is what the Lord wants me to do...

Lurdys praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 am

That's an interesting idea. I will be praying with you.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top