Is this a warning to me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this a warning to me?

Post by seekingface09 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:05 pm

I was driving an suv with my sis in passenger seat, and her baby- a little baby boy was in the back. The baby was thirsty and I kept telling my sis to tend to her baby. I kept looking back to find some water, however I notice that the baby's seat and it's feet were in very warm water-soaking, but it was crying. I kept telling my sis to see to it. She jumped out of the vehicle. I found a bottle of water and gave the baby and it stopped crying. I then began to pull up in the parking lot of a grocery store. I remember hitting the breaks thinking that my truck would stop but it seemed like it did but it barely tapped a vehicle with a trailer in front of me, but it caused a lot of damage. The trailer begin to roll and turn over and all the belongings came out. I stood and looked ba thinking that it had done like 17,000 in damage and I was thinking that at least I am insured but they will probably drop me. --This dream doesn't even feel good to me. I am praying to avoid making this mistake.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this a warning to me?

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Yes, pray, and be alert. God is telling you to be alert. This is an avoidance dream. He is telling you that this is what will happen if you are not alert.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top