foreign place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foreign place

Post by seekingface09 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Please help with this. I was looking at a map with my husband at the area we live in. Everywhere there was a body of water there were flood threats all around us. The only place that had not reached flood level was my mother's home area. He wanted to go their but I told him no- I questioned him-we should stand still.

Dream switches, I am in a foreign land seems to be a jungle. I am walking or riding-don't know at this point and their were people in the jungle speaking their native language-but people were being tortured in this jungle like-thick wooded area. I am walking along and amongst all of the talking and torturing I hear two people speaking in tongues. I understood it to be the holy spirit. I perceived that these two females were praying and that was what I needed to do.

Dream switches scene, this time I am in the backseat of a car and 3 other people are there. On the outside of the car are men from this foreign country who were getting ready to stone us. I could see them. I kept telling the people in the car to get down. I shouted to them to get down so that the stones would not hit us-they were hesitant and I began speaking in tongues-the men understood what I was saying- and they looked at me puzzled and told me to get out and run. This time I ran and came to the edge of a cliff and I saw below me fighting-the land was green-but I recognize the men were torturing other people. I didn't want to jump and I woke up.

Thanks

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: foreign place

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 pm

i having dreams of this nature myself..it seems as if there is a host of demonic forces being active as never b4..just pray..just pray..God is our shield and our glorious helper

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 pm

I agree with you, Rozes. One time I was at my friend's home, and she was talking to me. I looked up at her ceiling and there was a snake slithering up and down the wall and across the ceiling. It was colorful like a rainbow repeating itself over and over along the length of its body. She saw me looking, and said "It's beautiful, ain't it?" I was like, "No!" and I got up and went home. I never spent the night or stayed with this lady again. In fact, she went crazy, her mind was reprobate. She was at the time, trying to get some type of SSI income by playing crazy, because she could not find a job, and by the time the SSI came through, that spirit had made her reprobate and she was crazy when I next saw her. She couldn't even focus on me. She would just drift. Now, this is not a dream. This was for real.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:01 pm

may God have mercy on her soul...pray for her..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top