Master P. Recurring Dream over 7 Year Period

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Master P. Recurring Dream over 7 Year Period

Post by blue504 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Back Gound: Master P is a rapper,husband, father,entrepreneur and he is from New Orleans;I am also from New Orleans.

1993-I dreamed that I was getting of the bus on Loyola Ave. I was wearing knee length jean shorts, I was walking down Loyola Ave. to get on another bus to go to school. While I was running to the other bus, I think I ran on a video or movie shoot, he and his son (Romeo) was in. His son was aggravated ;therefore,I apologize and i explain :I was not paying attention.Master P said "It was ok," but, when I was walking off, Master P hand got wrap around my purse. I wonder if he represent money.

2005 or 2006 (After Hurricane Katrina)- He was in a van picking up alot of children. I think it had something to do with hurricane Katrina or charity work.

2007- I had a dream i saw him and i gave him a hug (nonsexual) like we were old friends. He told me not to hug him in public ;because, he did not want to send out the wrong message to the bublic. I respected his wishes and i said ok.

2009- I dreamed I was dating my neighbor and we had a child togeather (he reminds me of my child's father a free spirit). In my dream there was this big festival going on (Essence Festival). My neighbor, our child, his friends,and I were walking in the streets. I told them I would be righ back I was going to change the baby, when I came back he and his friends left me. I saw them pass through this door to go the festival. I was hurt, and some people outside said," I saw what he did you, and that was not nice." I decideed not to go to the festival, and I was out talking with some these people, they were men around my age. We talked, laugh, and we enjoyed ourselves. A limo pass, and Master P came out of it. The group I was with was calling his name "Master P!" However, he would not answer them;but, when the called him "P" ,he answered them. He came over and talked to us. He also smiled and talked to me. My pastor son (who is also a pastor) was also one the guys with the crew. My neighbor (represent my childs father) came back and Master P ask me,"Are you going to go back to him, after what he did to you?" I was like I don't know ;but, I consider because of our child.
My back ground: my child is a preteen not a baby like in my dream. However, her dad and I split when she was 3. My neighbor reminds me of my childs father(free spirit). I am not a big fan of Master P music (bounce= New Orleans rap style). However, I do admire his achievements as an entrpreneur, from New Orleans. I don't know why GOD keep showing me this man ,but I do believe their is some significance.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master P. Recurring Dream over 7 Year Period

Post by blue504 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Somebody please respond. I am trying to figure out why I keep seeing this man in my dream. However, I google his name, and his birthday is the same as my child. He is ezactly thirty years older than my child. :afro:

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 pm

When I think of Master I think of God. I pray you get your interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Yes God is our master.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 am

Maybe master P could represent Master Potter. When I asked God what p could stand for immediately Potter came to mind. Could be God or coincidence. Try reading your dream again with God in the role of Master P.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Thank you for your comment. Maybe I will try it.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 pm

I googled his name and his b-day is the same as my daughter's, and he is ezactly 30 years older than her.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Maybe God is trying to tell you that your daughter has a music gifting like Master P's - same birthday.... doing the same sort of thing he's doing 30 years from now. Maybe God picked Master P (because a lot of people have giftings in entertainment) because He wanted to show you that He's the Master P(otter) and He's going to mold her gifting under His annointing. The devil's favorite industry is entertainment, but an entertainer under God's annointing is so powerfully used of God! Remind her that Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brotha and that she needs to stick close to Him if she's going to go into this industry. Instill this into her.....you never know if you'll be "bouncin' " to New Orleans for her first gig (back to your roots). I hope this helps but please pray on it some more only you know all of the details inbetween the lines you wrote.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Ty for responding. She told me she wants to be an actress. I do not want her in that industry. That industry is the path way to hell. Someone told me I am going to be proud of her and she will be known all over the world. I do know God can turn things around. If God can not use her for his word, I do not want her to be famous. I know I might sound negative; but, my main concern is her soul not a highway ticket to hell.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 pm

great

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content