Ezekiel 12/ baby cying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ezekiel 12/ baby cying

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 pm

My friend is in a situation where she has to make a decision whether to move from where she is living or not..she has 2 kids and cannot afford to pay the rent increase. i had a dream about her a few nights ago that fire was coming from her apartment and she was shouting asking me to let her out..please interpret?/

i've been praying as said seeking god face all morning. for a solution however i fell a sleep for a few minutes I had a dream that myself and my kids end up at my Grand mother house it was like while I was traveling in the air I saw the most beautiful red top house on top off this mountain top and I remembering saying that's were i wanted to built my house but some one else had first me to it , any how i see my Grand mother and my grandaunt she the grand aunt was leaving I did not have a conversation with either one i saw them with food my self and my kids took the food eat it enjoy it then i realize that it was more than enough so she didn't give it to me to keep. and i was thinking i had to give it back to her .Any how i saw my self coming back home in water but while i was in the dream i got very conscious, of a baby crying in my spirit.the baby kept crying even when i got out of the dream i could hear the cry when i start talking to the kids it stop...... what is this saying? after which this scripture came to me EZEKIEL 12 read it please!!!

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ezekiel 12/ baby cying

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:45 pm

in real life her grandmother and grand aunt is dead

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:45 pm

That Ezekial scripture talks alot about famine. This dream might be (this is my thoughts) about the coming famine. But make no mistake the Lord takes care of those who keep their eyes on him and trust him.

Revelation 6:8.

• I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

• But make no mistake the Lord takes care of those who keep their eyes on him and trust him with all things.

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'ps', 'Psalms', '37', '19', 'NIV')]Psalms 37:19[/url]

In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 pm

thanks useme lord...yes i believe that is an interpretation of part of the dream..but i believe the other part relates to her situation..any thoughts??...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Sorry I couldn't log on lately, happens every once in awhile. My thoughts are she is not trusting the Lord for provision. Sounds like she needs prayer and when your in prayer ( you know the crying on your knees kind of prayer in your closet) the Lord will direct you usually what to pray for her.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Rozes -

What is your friend's spiritual state?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:29 am

she is very connected to christ. i think i may have the interpretation. she wasnt sure, whether she should move from her present location..i had a dream that her house was on fire...so i knew that it meant moving..so because of her procrastination..she lost out on the first place God had provided for her..anyway..i think God is saying ..in Ezekiel 12...To get out of that place...and the food that she was given is God saying..i am the God of more than enough trust me and do worry about tomorrow..i will feed you and your kids...Just get out..
I also think part of it has a prophetic meaning too..there is going to be a famine..hardship is coming..this is the beginning of sorrows...
she will finally move in with her mom...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Rozes -

You have an interpretation already so if this doesn't bear witness, please forgive me, I just felt led to add the following....

I think the fire in her apartment reflects the stress that she's been under in general and especially since learning of the rent increase and the decision that she was now faced with regarding the apartment. She is reaching out to you for support, help in making the decision and in general...

I agree about the dream that she had meaning provision...

That chapter/section of Ezekiel is sobering. The Israelites have been involved in idol worship and have committed many abominations that have hurt God and now they will suffer His wrath. Ezekiel has been told by God to physically demonstrate to the people that judgement is imminent, not in the far distant future. Some will be plundered, some will face pestilence and famine and others will be scattered:

"16 But I will spare a few of their men from the sword, from famine, and from pestilence, that they may declare all their abominations among the Gentiles wherever they go. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.

If she was given this book and chapter I think it's a warning that she was to leave the apartment but I also wonder if it wasn't a warning that judgment/famine would be coming to others whom she would be impacted by if she didn't move, e.g., the landlord? Someone around her will suffer God's wrath and it was necessary for her to be relocated so that she was minimally impacted by what God is getting ready to do....

The contrast between the dream of abundant provision and the baby crying in her spirit then being given this Ezekiel passage tells me that while she has His covering, someone or something else doesn't....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 am

thanks so much for your input..it really gives me something to think about..yes..u are right on that..i believe that judgement is coming to that particular city or location..the location is Newyork city..so she is getting out of Newyork city...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top