BIG BEAUTIFUL MANISONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIG BEAUTIFUL MANISONS

Post by unaday* on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 am

I dreamed last night that my fiance and I were now married. We drove into my old street to visit my parents. When we did and got out of the car we were totally amazed! The whole street was renovated with MASSIVELY huge manisons that went high into the sky and incredibly extraordinarily beautiful. We looked over my parents house and we were like WOW!! It was so high into the sky and there were 4 massively huge carved out animals on the front of the house high up on the house. They were carved our of smooth beautiful stone gorgeous. I remember one being a lion the other animals i don't remember but I do remember thinking that the artist could do a better job on one of the animals - but other than that BREATH TAKING. Then there were wide long high stairs that went so high up -like a fairytale palace. And from the backyard many many butlers and maid kept coming and going working here and working there and there were children that kept coming and going and working here and working there.They were all in white shirts and black dress pants. I stepped on the stairs- i could see my foot take the step up as i was about to climb them with my fiance then i turned to him in a joking way and said : Wow if i knew the house would turn into this then we could have stayed there and lived with them.

this dream was so vivid and so real when i woke it it felt like it really happened. praiseGod

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: BIG BEAUTIFUL MANISONS

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Wow--it reminds me of what heaven will look like!!!lol

I wonder if things are going to change in the physical for your parents in a good way? Their way of living will be so different than what you're used to seeing and it will leave you in awe (as if you won't be able to believe it)? (Habukkuk 1:5)

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 am

This does feel like you got a glimpse into the sprit to see your parent's inheritance and what it looks like in God's eyes. You're stepping in to see the spiritual legacy that they are leaving for you and your generations to walk in. Good dream!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Thank you Desiree I will definitely pray on that..that would be wonderful! Sunshine wow amen! They are great and God fearing parents I do believe that it could be a glimpse of their inheritance for my generations to come especially that I shared it with my fiance.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Anytime girlie!! Much blessings to you and yours!!! thumbs
p.s. Will you take a look at the Eminem dream I just had?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top