Eminem (the Controversial rapper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eminem (the Controversial rapper)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 pm

I had this dream a while back, and at first I was hesitant to post it. So here it is:

In the dream, Eminem had really liked me and everyone in my family knew it (everyone was standing around in awe at how this guy was adoring me). He was holding my hand lovingly and leading me through the room as people watched. I couldn't believe it (that he liked me and that I was comfortable around him)--Eminem was my lover! We were an item! Even though he was in his regular garb (big white t-shirt, headress, and baggy sweatpants), he was different. Side note: I remember seeing him on television recently in a live interview, IRL (the first one he had in years) and he looked so different. His hair was different, even his attire. He seemed more relaxed, more mature, etc. Even though it looked like Eminem (the--controversial--push--boundaries--pull no punches--disrespectful/no scruples--leave--you---stunned--kind of rapper/entertainer) he didn't seem like the same person. In fact, he was the opposite: he seemed shy, docile, and more settled in nature (he definitely wasn't outrageous!!!) Was this the same Eminem that the world has come to know? He seemed like he wasn't as concerned about media attention as he was before--which was so mind blowing to me!!!

In the dream he had three children (two girls and a boy--by the way, the way I want my future family to be lol! ) and they were black (obviously not his own but in the dream, they were his). I immediately gravitated towards the kids and they me. I felt compelled to take care of them and take them under my wing as my very own. They looked up to me and were attracted to me as if I were their natural mom. It was weird but kind of cool at how "instant" everything was! Eminem was really happy to see me "adopt" his children!

Anyway, an event was going on and I remember my pastor's daughter was planning a barbecue for alot of kids (all the kids were tired and hot.) I remember seeing the pastor and his wife too. I put Eminem's kids in a grocery cart (one behind the other, the boy being in the back), and a woman hastily gave me a plastic bottle of orange juice (the price: $6.89). I told each child to open their mouths (I squirted the juice about 3 times in each child's mouth--just so each one was adequately hydrated; the kids were waiting in anticipation just like little birdies waiting for their mom to give them their meal). I didn't have the money to purchase more drinks, but I used my ingenuity. Though that was the only refreshment, and I didn't get to drink any of it, I wanted to make sure the kids were okay because I knew I would make it. I squirted the bottle three more times for each child and the woman who had given me the drink looked impressed at how I was handling the situation and naturally taking on the "mama role".

:huh: what thinking I need your help precious saints!!!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem (the Controversial rapper)

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Maybe God wants you to pray for them. When I google Eminem he does have children 1 biological 2 he adopted from ex-wife and one possibly taking in with another lady. And he has written a childrens book too. WOW.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Wow!! I did not know that about him!! God is cool!!! Maybe he has stepped up to the father role now?!

That's cool! Thanks for your response and I will definitely pray for him!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 pm

P.S. I did some online research as well (just a few hours ago) and I read that he has been sober from drugs for a year (praise God) and his new obsession is the kid's cartoon "Hey Arnold", that he watches with his biological daughter Hallie. I think his younger half-brother is in his custody as well. He seems really into fatherhood now and making a difference in the lives of other children and his family! That is so sweet!! :clap: :cute: ...This dream may have been symbolic for someone else IRL too! It's all coming together! We'll have to wait and see!!

Have a blessed night
desiree kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top