Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

I applied for a new job online

Well I was online applying for jobs. I am tired of crying and worrying about my job..NOt sure if my assignment is over at this job. I like the teaching job. but the adminstration their is crazy..... I am getting tired of working nights. I been working nights since Novmber.. I really would like to work in the day time and start my a new exercise program. Need your prayers about this... Gods favor and wisdom.

May God bless you with His favor and lead you with His wisdom.
I pray you will have peace wherever you are. In Jesus's Name. Amen!

Lord we thank you for LTWJ. We thank you the that the times of her life are in your hands. We praise you for ALL that you are doing in her life and that there is NOTHING that she is going through right now that is too hard for you. We thank you for the favor that was purchased for her through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Lord we ask that you would open and close doors that no man can open and close. We thank you for peace that is beyond her understanding...we thank you that you would bring about a settling in her heart. May you stir up the gifts that are inside of her and continue to be her strength and ever present Help in this time of trouble. We praise you and thank you in advance because you are FAITHFUL even when we are faith-less. We call this DONE in the mighty name of Jesus Christ...SO BE IT!!!

LTWJ...allow God to do this new thing in your life. It doesn't always feel good, but the reward is worth it. Stand still and see the deliverance of the Lord. flower