Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Family outtinh was great

Hi today was my dad birthday and at first the enemy tried stir up trouble. A car hit us while driving but thank GOd no one was hurt and no scratch on the bumper. my mom me and Dad had a great time. I am glad GOd is answering my prayers about my family. Also I told my parents I ready to get married again and they finally agree with me.... I think thats a blessing it like my parents are giving me their blessings and thats what I ask God for. So now I wait for BOAZ!! by the way I am sure you all know its been challenging for me to wait... I have no rcv the phone call from the helpmate but I am still waiting by the phone. You know I see why I am still with my parents its like God uses me to be a peacemaker for them.. I mean after all I do have experience in being married and I know all the wrong ways and also the right way. It was quite a night. I am will be glad when my helpmate come and we all can go out to eat together.

Happy birthday to your dad!!!!! 👏 Don't you love it when you can see God in the family? flower

Girl...don't wait by the phone...go live your life...travel...create some things to do...believe me, when the call comes in, God knows how to get you where you need to be.

Ooops...am I becoming predictable here???? :blushing: hehehe...glad it ain't literal girl...I thought I might have to come to get in my car and drive from Cali to Florida to have a talk with ya... hee hee

I thought it was literal too for a minute!!!Lol...Just keep waiting patiently for "the one". Have fun, keep living for God and mingling with others and before you know it--you'll get a "literal" knock on your door!!lol

Happy birthday to your father. Just continue to be a blessing while you're there in your parents' home.

smooches and God bless
desiree

p.s. I appreciate your honesty about your feelings towards marriage--you've said "you know the good and the bad" that comes with it and that's great. That's funny because I heard someone tell me: "A person (specifically a man) who's been married before, will know how to treat a spouse right because he/she has been down that road before." I say: I'd hope so!!!lol thumbs

Lol, this is great. The Word He speaks does not return void but accomplishs all that it was sent to do.