Family outtinh was great

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family outtinh was great

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi today was my dad birthday and at first the enemy tried stir up trouble. A car hit us while driving but thank GOd no one was hurt and no scratch on the bumper. my mom me and Dad had a great time. I am glad GOd is answering my prayers about my family. Also I told my parents I ready to get married again and they finally agree with me.... I think thats a blessing it like my parents are giving me their blessings and thats what I ask God for. So now I wait for BOAZ!! by the way I am sure you all know its been challenging for me to wait... I have no rcv the phone call from the helpmate but I am still waiting by the phone. You know I see why I am still with my parents its like God uses me to be a peacemaker for them.. I mean after all I do have experience in being married and I know all the wrong ways and also the right way. It was quite a night. I am will be glad when my helpmate come and we all can go out to eat together.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Family outtinh was great

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Happy birthday to your dad!!!!! :clap: Don't you love it when you can see God in the family? flower

Girl...don't wait by the phone...go live your life...travel...create some things to do...believe me, when the call comes in, God knows how to get you where you need to be.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Cholette I knew you were going to say that dont wait by the phone!! lol didnt mean it liteally I am expecting !! Thank you...

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Ooops...am I becoming predictable here???? :blushing: hehehe...glad it ain't literal girl...I thought I might have to come to get in my car and drive from Cali to Florida to have a talk with ya... hee hee

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm

lol!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:16 am

I thought it was literal too for a minute!!!Lol...Just keep waiting patiently for "the one". Have fun, keep living for God and mingling with others and before you know it--you'll get a "literal" knock on your door!!lol

Happy birthday to your father. Just continue to be a blessing while you're there in your parents' home.

smooches and God bless
desiree

p.s. I appreciate your honesty about your feelings towards marriage--you've said "you know the good and the bad" that comes with it and that's great. That's funny because I heard someone tell me: "A person (specifically a man) who's been married before, will know how to treat a spouse right because he/she has been down that road before." I say: I'd hope so!!!lol thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 am

Lol, this is great. The Word He speaks does not return void but accomplishs all that it was sent to do.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:35 am

Amen Hislightbeam!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top