Attendin my bro's wedding and sweeping the floor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attendin my bro's wedding and sweeping the floor.

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Dreamt a lot of dreams but only remember a lil bit.

Firstly i was attending my brothers wedding, this brother is already married, but in this dream the bestman was different.

Secondly i was in a room with a woman, who IRL is the mother of my friend, this room was really dirty, and the woman, who is a caterer IRL wanted to cook, having this lady cook for you IRL is a rare treat. But i told her that i had to clean up the room first, cos it was way too dirty.

I started sweeping, the strange part was that, one minute am sweeping a rug, the next minute, its like the rug has been lifted because i am sweeping a bare ground, did this for a while, and my sweeping was really thourough, because i wanted to get all the dirt off the floor.

While sweeping a girl came in and started carrying some water across the room i was cleaning to the bathroom, by this time the dirt was close to the door, she told me she wanted to fill a drum, told her she had to wait for me to finish first, as i didn't want her to carry any dirt from the door into the room, she said after one last bucket she'll stop.

My friend's mother with me, was very unhappy and complaining all the time, she then called someone and asked for a car, he gave it to her, she then commented that she doesn't normally ask for stuff, but this time she did and surprisingly got it. I just listened and kept sweeping.

Any interpretations?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attendin my bro's wedding and sweeping the floor.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 am

Hi Temi! This is the scripture verse that comes to mind concerning your dream: John 6:35, "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." Could this dream be showing you that God is trying to get you spiritual nourishment (i.e., The Word of God), but you are focused on trying to clean yourself up, or cleaning your situation up, before you begin eating and drinking of Him? He seems to be encouraging you to put down the broom and come to Him because He is the only one who can clean us up, and He does it through His Word. That's why we need the Word of God. It renews our minds, and transforms our thinking. It is the water that cleanses us. Romans 12:2, "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Ephesians 5:26, "That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,"

Love in Jesus!!!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Thank you,, am done trying, anything else i leave to the father.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top