DREAMED A WHOLE GROUP OF STARS PERISHING IN A COLLISION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED A WHOLE GROUP OF STARS PERISHING IN A COLLISION

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey all,

I guess this is my year for dreaming about stars. I dreamed that there were six people who were living in these different apartments. As I looked in these apartments, they were so huge and spacious. One guy, who looked like Duane Martin, and he was living in this four-plex house with real woodfloors, nice caramel colored expensive leather sectional and ottoman, with wood base and trimmings, and dark oak coffee tables, fancy a-line dark brown bookshelves, nice house plants. Spacious open windows, with cream colored levelor blinds, and the walls were this amazing dark canteloupe yellow color. I didn't get to see the bedroom or bathroom. I see his friends, a guy and four girls, and they all had amazing apartment homes too. They were all black, I remember that. They all had kind of brown hair. One girl had navy blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner on her eyes. Her hair was wavy and just touching her shoulders. The others had longer hair. Then I was outside looking at the first apartment home, and I was like, this does not like as if there is a big apartment in there. But then I realized that the apartment was longer than I thought. The screens were those sun screens that keep the sun out. There was a walk up covered porch with stairs, and large trees over the place that offered cool shade. Then in the dream I saw apartment advertisements, and I was looking for a great deal in a nice neighborhood for my own apartment. I kept seeing the prices as 500-575.
Then I was looking at a paper, and having a discussion about each of their finances, one person had 3 million dollars, another had 30 million, two people had a combined income of 23 million, and one had 20 million...Then I was at this table, and it had chocolate chip cookies on it. Some famous person had baked them for Barbara Walters, and they were gourmet. The chips weren't mixed in the dough, though. They were pressed into the top of the cookie, and baked in. They were on this platter, and I was like, I want one, but I didn't take one because they weren't for me. The man that had them on the table alluded to me asking the person who made the cookies if they would make mine. Then the dream shifted to a war that was being fought, and this is where a whole bunch of actors were in an army tank. Not the ones we were used to seeing in episodes of M*A*S*H, but these tanks had long bodies that fit a lot of people in it. It was a huge war machine. They had just won a battle that nobody thought they could win. They thought that they were going to die at the hands of the whoever they were fighting. They were feeling hopeless. Then the actor, Duane Martin, took a chance and did something extraordinary and they won. They were cheering and happy, then they were supposed to go to another location. The driver of the tank pressed her foot to the gas pedal (do tanks even have those? LOL) and said to herself, yea I have to take a chance. She pressed hard on the pedal and the tank gathered speed, down this dusty road that they were on. I was concerned about it. When it had gotten halfway down the road, she lost control, I could see from where I was standing, and they went into a ravine. I was like, they can still make it, but then it blew up, and when it did, I woke up. This is not all of the dream, but it is what I can remember. PS, I do not watch a lot of tv, or movies for that matter. I am a very busy stay at home aunt. :coffee: :coffee: and I am always busy with physical or mental work, as well as ministry work.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED A WHOLE GROUP OF STARS PERISHING IN A COLLISION

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Time to pray for the stars of this life. 3 famous people have died in the last week.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 am

I will. I am being real thoughtful about this now. I can honestly say that I know that the Lord is really speaking now.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 am

Also, what came to me was falling stars?...Several things crossed my mind, but it doesn't mean that I am right. We are all right in our own eyes. I thought of wealth of righteous stored by the just, transfer of wealth, change of hands in power, sudden destruction without remedy. I am praying for an interpretation.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 am

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcet
Michael Jackson
David Karidei from Kill Bill
Billy Mays infomercial guy

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:12 pm

I knew about Farrah and Michael, but not the rest of them. but there was more than just these. I mean, people die everyday, right? That is a lot of people, but I don't know the last two people.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:52 pm

No this is kinda out of the ordernary. so many in a short time

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes, a few of these deaths have been very out of the ordinary. Michael J. and Billy Mays were both 50 years old and died unexpectedly in their homes. All these deaths have been within 4 days. Very unusual.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:55 pm

talk zabout food for thought.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Do you watch anything with Duane Martin. It seems strange that you name him specifically. When I read your title I thought you meant the stars in heaven. I find it fascinating that Martin has its meaning in the planet Mars which is the God of War in Greek Mythology. Their apartments are so spacious as is the real hollywood peoples. Which nobody needs homes as big as they have. This dream has alot of aspects and I'm sure there is more meaning than just 6 stars dieing. You name specific out-of-the-ordinary colors and the numbers 500-575. Have you looked up symbolism of these numbers. Sorry I'm rambling. Just alot of questions and thoughts.

DUANE
Anglicized form of the Gaelic name Dubhan which means "little and dark

Martin
From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Naw, I don't really watch tv, because I don't have time. What we do watch is nicktoons, and church tv. Stuff the children can watch while I do other things. I just don't have time. I remember Duane from that old show one of us, or all of us, something like that, but other than that, no tv. What you are saying is very interesting usemeLord. Can you please explain more?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:45 pm

It seems the numbers would mean something the amounts they had could indicate the wealth of hollywood. But the 500-575 I would think would mean something else. You were also very specific about your colors of canteloupe, carmel, etc. Are you a decorator or did you think of these colors in the dream. They sound very pretty. Have you looked up any symbols or do you feel it more about the stars.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 pm

No, I didn't think up those colors, I was looking at the decor in the dream. It was like I was standing there turning around, only the images were changing before my eyes. It felt like when I am sitting in my living room, and I am looking around. That's how the images were coming to me. In real life, I couldn't decorate a chair. LOL! That's funny to me. I didn't look up any symbols. I value your input. please, ya'll say what's on your mind.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top