Dirty Substance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty Substance

Post by rjohnson15 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:00 am

I feel like I know what this dream means but I guess I'm looking for confirmation.

I dreamed that I was sitting on a church pew from my left arm I released a dirty substance. I felt so disgusted and tried to hide it under the seat. When I looked down at my arm there was a HUGE hole. I could see the bone. At first I felt shocked and in awe. But then the emptiness was scary to me so I tried to close the hole up with my right hand.

It burned and was so painful, and I was unable to close it up. So I put a bandage on it and was at the hospital. I felt safe there because I knew I was close to some help.

I would appreciate any help,

Sincerely
RJ

rjohnson15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirty Substance

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

Is there something in your life that you are ashamed to confess something so dirty. The Lord knows all and your help is as close as the Lord and if you are a born again believer he is in you. If you have given him all your sins (dirtiness), confessed them to him and asked forgiveness he will forgive you. This scripture comes to mind also

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rjohnson15 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm

I have began a ministry where I reveal to individuals the correct way to start a nonprofit based on where I have failed. I have repented to God, but I am not transparent in all I have fallen short of when I minister to others.

rjohnson15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:34 pm

As i read it again I see the emptiness your afraid of. Do you fill yourself up on the word of God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rjohnson15 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 am

I had gotten away from it, but I began again on Monday. But I have been confused about receiving the Holy Spirit. I wasn't sure if its something you had to do like another Baptism. I read yesterday and found that when you accept Jesus you already have the Holy Spirit. Then I was confused about is speaking in tounges something that you had to do to confirm it. This is all something that has been troubling me for a year now. I am ready to go to the next level in Christ, and I need direction. I have been invited to a church I have never been on this Sunday. I'm not sure if its the place for my family and I.

rjohnson15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top