Washing machine of guy and friend turning from adult to toddler.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Washing machine of guy and friend turning from adult to toddler.

Post by  on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Dreamt i went to the house of a guy i know, got there and tried to use his washing machine to wash clothes, but when i opened it, it was filled with really clean, and well folded clothes, so i left it and went away.

Also saw a friend i know, but one minute she is fully grown, the other minute she is about 4 years old, and it seemed pretty normal to me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Washing machine of guy and friend turning from adult to toddler.

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:29 am

My thoughts:

Perhaps you are seeking cleansing in a certain area of your life. The Lord may be saying: "I have made you clean."

The scripture says: "Unless you convert and become as little children, you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Possible interpretation:

I have made you clean. But unless you convert and become as a little child, you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 am

These are just my thoughts. Please don't take offense. I may be completely incorrect. Dreams can have so many different interpretations depending on the dreamers lifestyle.

This is just one possible interpretation:

Have you backsliden lately? I ask this because in this dream you are seeking cleansing in a certain area(s) of your life.

God is offering you a gift of clean garments (perhaps a clean lifestyle) but you seem to be rejecting it for some reason or another.

The Lord tells us that we must convert and become as little children. (possessing childlike faith and childlike qualities)

But, it appears that you seem to be failing to see or recognize what God is trying to reveal to you regarding this matter.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 am

Am not really seeking cleansing in any known area of my life, cos even though i migh sin, i have embraced his forgiveness.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 am

Everyone sins. Everyone is in need of cleansing. Yes, you have embraced his forgiveness. But this is no excuse to keep on sinning.

After forgiveness comes the cleansing and after cleansing comes conversion. Jesus says: "You are forgiven, go and sin no more."
He is stating that we must change our lifestyle, forsake the sin.

Washing machine is symbolic of cleansing
You saw clean clothes, but it appears that you weren't too drawn to them. You walked away from them. You seemed to be indifferent to what you saw within the washing machine.

You saw an adult change to a child. But you seemed to be indifferent to what had just happened. You didn't question what had happened or why it happened.

What do you think the dream could possibly mean? What does a washing machine mean to you?

Do you go to your friends to wash your clothes in the natural? Do you have a friend who reminds you of a child?

It is very difficult to interpret a persons dream without having a little background about the dreamer. I can only share what I see. How did you feel about the dreamer when you woke up?

I would really like to help you. Any information you provide me would be most helpful.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

Hmmm, firstly i never go to friends houses to wash clothes, secondly this friend was a friend i had been interceeding for, for a while.

Thirdly i left the washing machine, because the clothes were already clean, so didn't need my washing.

Thirdly i've embraced his forgiveness because God is faithful, and not because i delight in sinning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 am

So, are you saying that you went to your friends house to wash his clothes not your clothes?

Was the clothes in the washing machine the clothes you were suppose to wash? I thought it was another set of clothes that needed washing.

It is very important to ask questions because the wording within dreams can be very contrary. There is so much room for error and misunderstanding.

What does your other friend (from child to adult) mean to you in the natural?

I am beginning to see a brand new picture now!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 am

I honestly can't remember which set of clothes, i just know i went to his house (haven't been there for a while, just pray for him from afar) to wash clothes. Opened the machine, what struck me, was not just the fact that the clothes in it were clean, but they were very neatly folded. it was then i knew the washing was no longer needed.

This other friend changing from adult to child, is also a very close friend, who i speak to regularly but haven't seen for a while. Don't know why, but the change didn't startle me, it seemed natural.

One minute i bid my friend goodbye, she was riding a motorcycle, then the next minute i give the toddler money for sweets, it seemed very natural to me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 am

Have you been interceding for your other friend also?

Just trying to put all the pieces together.

(was this a part of your dream also?)
One minute i bid my friend goodbye, she was riding a motorcycle, then the next minute i give the toddler money for sweets, it seemed very natural to me.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 am

Yes the last part, was part of my dream, my friend and the toddler being the same person.

I haven't been interceeding for the adult/child friend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Thank you very much for your responses. I have a whole different viewpoint regarding your dream now.

The Lord is saying that your intercession towards your friend is now complete. Your intercession has brought change and you are freed of your assignment to intercede for him.

The Lord may be asking you to begin interceding for your other friend also. It looks like He is wanting to bring about "Change" into her life also.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Will pray on what you said. Its pretty close to what i believed.

But why was i so comfortable with my friend changing from toddler to adult and back again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 pm

You will be saying goodbye to the "old" friend and support the "new" one that will become. Money is symbolic of support or provision,
gifts(prayers)., etc.

It will not come as a surprise to you because You will come to discover the power of transformation that your prayers bring.

This is how I see it.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top