Repost: Jumping out of elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Jumping out of elevator

Post by dreamer247 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm

The first dream I had was of me at my old beautician shop at the Palmer House here in Chicago, the shop was really filthy and I had to go to the bathroom but I asked my old beautician what happened to all her clients she didn't have as many as she use to actually she didn't have any. I was kind of looking around shaking my head wondering what happened to her. I left to use the bathroom and noticed that was desolate too not very clean but I had to urinate so I went in praying. Then the dream skipped to me being on the elevator at the old bank building I worked at I was going up with an elevator full of people and it stopped in between floors but u could get out if u jumped out onto the floor it was closes to. Once I got out I remembered the stairway so I began running up the stairs while I was on the cell phone. That's how the dream ended.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Jumping out of elevator

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:46 am

Hi Dreamer247
Would there be any area in your life where you were doing really well but for some reason either got impatient/scared/worried about the process and instead of going with the flow (the elevator taking you up) you started working on it in your strenght (running up the stairs)? Any place you feel really pressured in maybe needing to perform or look like you have it all together?
Just some thoughts
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 am

WELL LETS SEE THERE ARE TWO AREAS IN MY LIFE, ONE WITH SOMEONE WHOM I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE ARE EACH OTHERS MATE. AND IN EXPANDING MY BUSINESS FROM A HOME BASE TO A COMMERCIAL SPACE.
NO PLACE THAT I NEED TO PERFORM OR LOOK LIKE I HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT THE PERSON I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH LOOKS AND ACT LIKE THAT AND BELIEVE ME IT IS FAR FROM THAT.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 am

I am not sure I understand. The two areas that you list - are those areas that were going well but now they are not?
Could this dream be connected to your work? I might be totally mistaken but doesn't one have to "perform" in a business - like either bring service, goods - whatsoever? Maybe perform is a ill chosen word - but I would assume that with a business comes a standard that you have to meet?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 am

YES MY RELATIONSHIP WAS GOING WELL AND WE WERE TALKING OF MARRIAGE, NOW I AM HARDLY SPEAKING TO HIM. AND AS FOR MY BUSINESS I WAS SUPPLING A SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE AND WAS LOOKING AT A BUILDING TO PURCHASE AND THE DEAL FELL THROUGH. THEY HAD EVEN LOWERED THE PRICE 85K AND IT JUST SLIPPED RIGHT THROUGH MY FINGERS. I GIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE BUT IT JUST SEEMS AS IF IT IS STAGNANT. I HAVE A DAYCARE.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:41 pm

You write in the dream you were going up the elevator in the old bank building you worked in - anything happened there that is similar to now?
You feel your business is stagnant and in the beautician shop you wonder what happened to the people - is it a possibility that this is a picture of your feelings towards your own business?
Seems you have a lot to deal with - could it be that God would like you trust him (keep riding the elevator up) instead of maybe trying to figure it out your way?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:00 pm

yeah the area has changed and I am advertising but nothing is happening and the last family that left needed to be released she(the parent) was draining. Also my relationship with the man is the same way it was going good and all of the sudden poof we both know that we are who God has for us and have known that for 11 of the fifteen years we have known each other. just when we get to that point of deciding lets just do this something interfers with it. it is the same with the business and the Lord has said expansion but you need funds to expand

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 am

Just wondering, could the fact that you left the elevator before you reached the next level have anything to do with the factor of timing or maybe trying to help things along in your own understanding? I do understand that you need funds to expand BUT if you believe to be in God's will to expand he WILL bring it to past. What made you leave the elevator in the dream, do you remember?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

EVERYONE WAS PANICING AND I LEFT RIGHT BEHIND THEM. THE DIFFERENCE IS I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE STAIRS AND RAN UP THEM WHILE ON THE CELL PHONE.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:16 pm

I find your dream very interesting but I have no real understanding.
If this was my dream I probably would take it as that there is an issue in my life that needs cleansing - maybe the trust part, or a feeling of being abandoned (in the dream all the clients had left). This is not denying the fact that you kind of are in a situation where you could feel abandoned, the cleaning might be more a healing to be able to fully trust the Lord despite of what life has had to offer up to today.
Everyone was panicing in the elevator but you saw the stairs and started to run up while being on the cell phone. Could this say that despite of your feelings about what is happening in your life you are making sure you get a hold of God?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top