Baby in bathtub

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby in bathtub

Post by thenabell30 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Hello All,

I hope all is well. I wanted to share a dream that I have had a couple of times here recently. It is a very short dream.

It all starts with me walking into a small apartment. As soon as you walk in to the right there is a bathroom with the door closed. A little bit further is a bed. I walk in and head to the bed to lay down. As soon as I lay down I hear a baby crying and I am startled. The crying is coming from the bathroom. I get up to go to bathroom and in the bathtub is a baby that looks to be about 7 months old. I have no idea where this baby came from and she is in the tub with just a little bit of water but not enough for the baby drown. I grab the baby and see that is a girl and take her to my bed and dry her off. She is sooo beautiful and healthy and begins to laugh and smile.

The dream comes to an end at that point.

Im unsure on how to intrepret this one any help would be wonderful

God Bless You!!!

thenabell30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby in bathtub

Post by Glad on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:34 am

Just a thought ...
anything happened to you when you where 7 months old or something happened to you 7 months ago? Any changes in your life - spiritual, physical, circumstances, anything at all?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:44 am

A baby is symbolic of: A new beginning
Bathroom: Cleansing, Refreshing
Bed: Rest
Walked into apt. Entering into

Perhaps God is saying that you will be entering into a season of rest, cleansing or refreshing. A time of new beginnings.

Just my thoughts.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 am

In my experience I wouldn't fight the rest either, because he has ways of getting you to rest. It's better to obey, sit back and watch God do a wonder in you, a beautiful new begining (baby). It feels so good to know God is cleansing you and being cleansed by God nothing is more refreshing and wonderful to feel free of everything and to know your in God's will even if it feels your stagnant, just remember you are in a time of rest.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 am

Another viewpoint:

Baby could also be symbolic of a new event or ministry.

It appears that this child was left unattended for some time. You are wanting to rest. But perhaps the Lord is saying that whatever it was that was left unattended requires your immediate attention. It is not a time for rest, but a time for "action" in whatever form that may be.

Search your heart. God will show you.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:31 pm

I can't get your dream out of my heart. It has touched me very deeply. It is a repetitous dream, so God is really trying to get His point across to you.

I believe God is wanting to do something very very beautiful in your life.

Has there been something that God has called you into recently (perhaps some type of ministry) that you have perhaps been wanting to avoid (neglect)? Is there something that you have left unattended?

If so, He is saying that if you heed the call and take on this assignment, you will be filled with so much joy.

Otherwise, a baby is symbolic of a "new beginning" that will come upon you.

What a beautiful dream!!!!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 pm

I'm in agreement, I wonder if there's something that's has been left unattended (perhaps for the last 7 months or so) that you'll have to assume responsibility for but that it will thrive under your nuturing?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thenabell30 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Wow!! Thank everyone sooo much for your insight on this. I do feel there is a new beginning coming my way. I do have a burning desire within me that is for the prophetic. A few people have prophesied that I will have this gift as well as the anointing to minister. Glory to God!!! I have been praying for him to tell me what is his will for my life.

I still consider myself a new christian and I am just amazed at what things are taking place in my life. Half of it I dont understand, so all I do is seek him and pray. Thank You Glad, Palmira, usemelord, and lola21st. You are all such a blessing. God Bless you all!!

:thankyou: huggins kiss

Love and Blessings
Thenabell30

thenabell30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top