? about a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

? about a dream

Post by newleaf on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 am

In 2005 I dreamed I had a baby girl that was very large and was going to need a C section.Sunlight in the room all women.
then 2 weeks later had a baby boy

in 2006 I gave birth to a baby girl-larger than usual in the morning with sunlight in the room. Women in the room -I had a male dr but a women delivered her.
That part came true praise God no C section- I had to sign permission for naemergency c section -they had the knife ready and my friend was praying and the baby was born normally

so now it is 2009 and I was told at first I had a baby boy they showed me his parts! A month later -they say it is a girl!!
What do you make of this?

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ? about a dream

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:34 pm

My guess it would be a boy. Your dream was accurate and was confirmed with the larger than usual baby girl and the sunlight in the room.

How can they show you the parts of the boy and then say it's a girl? I though boys were easier to "detect". Did they say it was a "shadow" or something? I believe it's a boy...especially with the dream and all.

Congrats!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 pm

So funny Cholette they showed my a dome shape at 13 weeks.
I was convinced as were 2 drs. Now at 20 weeks the dome is gone and there are 3 lines so its a girl so say the dr and ultraonographer!

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

wow Wow!!! I still would like to believe it's a boy!! When I was pregnant with my son 18 years ago, they told me it was a girl and it was a boy so...go figure!!! Technology was not what it is now, but that was a HUGE mistake because I was younger and single and really wanted to girl...but I pushed out a boy. He's a blessing to me and I'm glad God gave me a boy!

I know that's off topic, but in a nutshell...I believe it's a boy!! Please come back and tell me. Flower Power I'm waiting to hear... Daph\\'s Dreams

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 pm

This is funny but my husband was being influenced by his Italian-not afraif to share their opinion- family to name the baby #4 -his name.Great Grandad said"you can name him after me I'll be dead when he arrives"
I was completely not at peace with it as the men in his family are unsaved and any name I gave him he vetoed.
We agreed on a girls name Maria.I was so upset about this issue.I prayed about it a lot.All I can think was maybe that God changed the babys gender!

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Scratch Chin Hmmmm...well, God can do anything so if he did change the gender then...GO GOD!!! (I think)

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top