Had a dream I saw a skeleton skull last week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a dream I saw a skeleton skull last week

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm

I had a dream last week I was in a home but it wasnt where I live now I saw skull appear on the wall of the room my family and I were standing in and I was pointing it out to my mom and my mom was disppointed and she said I dont see no skull. I said there it is look... So they were looking at me with disbelief like ther is not skull.... The skull look like the skull you see on the little bags that says " do not eat this is poision" I mean in the dream you can clearly see the skull but they say they can not see.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a dream I saw a skeleton skull last week

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:28 am

Is your mom saved, does she believe that God can speak to people or show them things.

The skull might be God showing you their is a spirit of death that needs to be dealt with.

Pray on it as these are my thoughts.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am

My mom is saved but she has issue with the Lord... She and my dad has not fellowship in almost 2 yrs>>>>> Useme I never thought of Death but you have point... I was thinking more like I can see evil but they are blind and they can not see. The skull was in another home but I dont know where it was.... As far as my mom knowing God can speak through people I dont think she totally believe. But there is only one way to prove this and God should reveal something to me about her only she knows and thats how it will be reveal.. So I wait and See. THanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 am

Hi Lovetoworship, to me this dream is speaking of something that is dangerous that you can see, but either others can not see it. Are you a discerning person? Many times discerning people will discern things about situations and about other people so they can pray over those things. But, to a discerning person sometimes other people seem completely "blind." A discerning person cannot sometimes understand why it's so plain to them, and so NOT plain to other people. I'm speaking from personal experience. Can you tell? LOL! Just thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes absolutely!! I agree with you... Well said I agree

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content