Now You See Them, Now You Don't!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now You See Them, Now You Don't!

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Had a strange dream last night and I promise I didn't eat too much pizza...

We (my family, extended family and friends) were at what seemed to be a resort. The dream took place in one huge room which served as the bedroom, living room, hotel store, conference room and lobby in one space. :huh:

I was asleep and woke up to see huge bugs (looked like slugs I think) each one coming out of a larvae shell and crawling on the floor. I reacted by gasping because I'd never seen anything like it and they heard me so they disappeared by slipping through cracks/joints in the floor,corners, etc.

I decided that the next morning I would wake up early to see if the "bugs" appeared again. This time I simply opened my eyes, I didn't move or make a sound. My younger son was sleeping with me so I made sure not to move so that he wouldn't wake up. The bugs appeared again out of their sacs/shells and they just crawled around (sic). One egg cracked and an alligator came out and grew to full size and walked out of the door of the hotel. At that point I made a noise on purpose and again, they scattered and slipped into the cracks of the floor, joints, walls, etc.

In the next scene, my female relatives and I went shopping at a boutique. Again, this was located in the same huge room, just in a corner of it. As we were checking out the clothes, I ran into a woman that I used to work with about ten years ago. We chatted and then I looked around and she was gone. I looked out the front entrance which was right by the boutique and realized that there was a 30 ft drop to the ground which was a beach. The view was beautiful but I didn't understand how she could've gotten down then I realized that there were narrow stairs that hugged the building so if you didn't know they were there you would miss them. I went down the stairs to the sand and ran into one of my brothers was walking with a friend and they were getting high (IRL he does use drugs) and arguing as they walked into the hotel (a lower, beach level). I went back to the boutique and was buying some clothes and the cashier who was a guy started flirting with me and did something offensive (stuck his face in my chest). I slapped him and cursed him then took my purchased clothes and left.

I walked over to a meeting that a friend of mine was having with his clients. He saw me and smiled and said something teasing to me. I made a funny comeback which made the clients laugh and sat down while he finished his presentation.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now You See Them, Now You Don't!

Post by Halo on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

Two Cents It most certainly sounds like some things are going to be MANIFESTED to the light. Now, manifestion is act of,to make appear, quite evident, open to sight, to show in, to exhibit...sound familiar, the appearing of. The true meaning is ''to uncover, lay bare, reveal." Look back at your dream and see how many times this dream repeats the word ''Manifestation". I have scripture to help with this if you need them.

Salutaions, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:36 am

Hello! Your family/extended family to me speaks of the Body of Christ, possibly even your church??? It looks like you may be witnessing the birth of a plan of the enemy. When you make a sound, the enemy flees, scatters, but he is aware of you, and you are aware of him. Then the next couple of scenes seem like they could be showing you in what way you will observe this. (1) an offensive comment and something you had to "stand against" (2) A person from your past may be involved.... (This is interesting because this woman just disappeared and knew exactly how to get out of there and fast...Hmmm) (3) Your brother on drugs -- under the influence/overcome by something. This could be literally about your brother, or could tie in with the co-worker from your past and the offensive comment. Perhaps a person you have dealt with in the past (because it didn't seem to be a friend, but a co-worker) , under the influence of a demonic spirit, may do/say something offensive and you have to make a stand -- perhaps within your church/or the area of your ministry??? That offensive thing could be of a sexual nature (as shown in the dream).

This did not take place at your "house" so it may not be directly about your life, but perhaps about your assignment. You're in a hotel that has everything in one place. Could this be a church? It's a resort with a wonderful view, so it's definitely a positive place! The boutique is a place where you buy clothes -- things to wear and put on, so to me that again is talking about the area of your calling/anointing.

The very last scene -- with the friend and the clients -- I don't know!!!

I could be way off....these are just thoughts to consider!

Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 am

Two things that speak to me of the hotel room being a positive/God thing. First thing is that it is on the "upper" floor. Second thing is that there is a "narrow" staircase to get there. The path of God is very narrow and to stay on it we have to stay on the narrow path and travel "up" spiritually. When you went "down" levels then you were "in the world" so to speak. At sea level.

The sleeping could represent spiritual sleep. When we are asleep spiritually that's when all the bugs, reptiles, etc...can creep around unaware. If you had stayed asleep they most likely would have begun trying to harm or "slime" others. This could be a way of God saying to stay awake, stay aware. Don't let your spiritual guard down.

That's really the only insight I feel like I have on the dream so far. HOpe it is helpful in some way.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 am

I've been thinking about this dream and I want to offer some additional thoughts. Could the co-worker be something you've worked with in the past, but had to set aside for a little while? In the dream, it seems like you are "resting" in God and during this time you are suspicious of a certain thing (possibly discerning of this situation/thing), but uncertain about it. So you set it aside, rested and watched, and sure enough it was exactly what you thought, and it came forth. You were aware of it, and it was aware of you, and flees when you move (like the enemy flees from us when we stand against us.) So you meet up with this old "co-worker" and have a conversation. Could this be advice perhaps? This thing you've worked with before counsels you on how to get out of the situation. Although there is a huge opportunity to fall, you know the narrow way of escape, and you use it....Hmm??? Just some things to consider!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Thanks ladies for your insights! I will continue to pray for understanding. I definitely think that it has to do with awareness/discernment, calling/covering (I've been dreaming a LOT about shopping and buying new clothes lately, though I was hoping those were literal prophetic dreams... lol! ) and manifestation...

Halo - So happy to hear from you, welcome back!! huggins And yes, please send me the related scriptures when you get a catch...

Blessings to you all,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum