Buildings on Fire, Locking Door?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buildings on Fire, Locking Door?

Post by Lori on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I had this dream last night, when I woke I really had no clue what this was:

The dreams started w/me looking down (as if I was high up in a building) at two building far away on fire. The buildings were cement buildings, reminded me of buildings in another country, not in the USA (but I knew I was in USA), one building was a bit taller than the other,it appears there is only two buildings both are on fire, I can see the fire and smoke coming out of the windows, the building are a bit destroyed like they may have been hit w/bombs, the building are surround w/greenary bushes and trees etc. The next thing I know I'm in an apartment (at least this is what it seems to be to me), I have never seen or been in this place. I wake my husband up who is sleeping on the couch, at this point I think I turn the TV and see reports of something that they are talking about what is going on, though I don't recall what. I go and look out the sliding glass doors (to a small patio, like an apartment would have), it's on the ground floor, again I can see these two buildings on fire same picture as the way the dream started (btw it's a clear sunny day). I wasn't afraid, but thought to myself, I can't believe it, it is really happening, it was kinda a surreal feeling, but not shock. It's like I knew choas has broken out. Now I can see my husband is standing on the left side (if you looking outside) of the sliding glass doors by the curtain, I see a group of black (like the color black) men, maybe 4 or 5, walking down the street (I think they were dressed in shorts too) anyways they are all carrying a weapon (a bat, ball-like a bomb and some other stuff), though I know they are not good, I also know they did cause the massive thing that was going on, they were more like looting, but we both (my husband and I) dont' want to bring attention to us, so he stays were he is at and I crawl across the floor. Next think I'm thinking we need to get out of here, so I go to open the door, I start to turn the lock and I hear on the other side a bunch of people saying don't open the door (I feel as I hear this there is massive amounts of people on the otherside, all crammed togehter some good some bad), so I stop, and then I hear some people saying opening the door, I guess I'm thinking but someone (don't know who it is) came over and apparently didn't want me to open the door either at this point he goes to try and break the key off (by kicking it w/his foot) in the door so it stays locked, but I'm hesitatant to do this as it is permanent and I think well if we need to get out (and I'm thinking there is no other way out) then we are stuck here. Here's where it gets weird, I go ahead to lock the door, except now there is the square opening in the center of the door that I take this HUGE golden key, like the lenght of the key was as long as my forearm, now I trying to shut this wooden lock and I feel it trying to get pride open, then it jumps to these two double doors that open and there are these three older women, grey hair I'm thinking 60+, in the dream I recognized who they were, but now I can't recall who they were. Anyways, the one old lady says "I bet you didn't know we were coming" w/o even thinking I said "Yes I did, Jesus told me, do you know who he is, J-E-S-U-S, J-E-S-U-S (I said it like a cheer), I felt like I did that to see what there reaction was, cuz I knew they were no good, then I pretended everything was fine and said I'll meet you at the other door (meaning the door I was orginally trying to lock) because I'm trying to get them out of here. The double doors where wooden doors, looked beat up, warped, as I'm trying to shut the door I see my husband (think it's my husband) walking w/these ladies in this apartment and thinking what, my point was to get rid of them, as I'm trying to shut the doors I see they won't close all the way like they won't line up as I shut them and also thinking well maybe will let lady B (don't know a name) stay because she is very ill w/alzheimer's. Then I woke up.

In the begining of the dream, I'm not sure what devistation took place, while I felt it was here in America it looked more like another older country. When I said I couldn't believe it was happening my thoughts or feelings in the dream is that bad negative stuff we thought would come to pass has because of the govt, it was a feeling of chaos and kindas like the end as we know it, long termoil ahead. But like I said I don't know specifically what it was, it was like when you just know something in a dream. Where the dream takes place the apartment, and the buildings on fire I have never seen before. This was one whole dream all happening in the same place though as you look at the dream it seems it start out w/one meaning (I don't know what) then focus of the dream changes to these women and locking the door. I think I have an idea what the second part may mean, but I don't know about the 1st part. I welcome and Godly insight you have.

Be blessed, and :thankyou:

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buildings on Fire, Locking Door?

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:24 am

Two: Witnessing; separation; discernment; wholeness in marriage; division; enmity; opposition; dividing light and darkness

Sounds like you have the annointing of discernment.

Building: Also Church Building:The church itself; congregation; an actual service; life choices; edification

Flames - Actual Wild Fire, persecution, refinement, trial
by fire

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Any interps or thought?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 pm

When I read the dream I see how you discern who is bad and who is good without them doing much to show you they are bad. Trust your gut so to speak with people.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

One thing: your dreams seem to be so "action packed"--is your life like this in some way--play out like a movie?

My thoughts: I wonder if you live in a neighborhood where there's alot of things that go on? Maybe there will be actual house fires and neighborhood chaos on the streets?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 am

Thank you Usemelord and Desi for responding. thumbs

Hmmm, Desi - that is interesting. While I don't live in neighborhood people are desiring to move in, it's ok. Not much goes on here, I actually feel its safe. It's a working class neighborhood but not people w/high paying jobs. There isn't much I see go on, never hear anything in the news. The two houses I live between are rented, and we get renters that move in & out, all have been fine, some we were even friends w/so can't complain there. The people across the street from me are very questionable though, and I did have a very scary dream about that side of the block a long time ago (before I found the site). As far as my life it's anything but action packed lol! When I talk to people I have nothing new to say, which is fine by me thumbs , I rather nothing going on. The most action I see is in my dreams hee hee. But emotionally I can be on a roller coaster - today is a good day so I'm fine lol! . I pray over my neighboor hood, God's protection so I hope that wouldn't come to pass - but I know there some shady characters here. Do you think perhaps it is more myself emotionally? I will pray on this for sure.

Usemelord that did strike a chord w/me about discerning people, that has been a question of mine to God for sometime. I just find it hard for me to know if I am able to discern, or it's myself, perhaps your response is confirmation for me. I can read people very well, like you said almost w/o knowing anything about them. But for along time I pushed it off, because I was thinking I was being judgemental of people, and my career in HR required to me read people (or assess them), which went beyond there job skills and since I had to do this professionally I wonder if it's just still a learned skill so to speak, or if it is a gift. I never want to do something in my own strength, that's why I still question it?

However, when I looked at the dream myself I still don't understand the first part, but I think there is signifigance w/me see the buildings burning twice once above, and the second looking through a sliding glass doors (like a picture window), which is where I gather Desi you are coming from, but if it was literal perhaps why would it be in a apt I have never been in or seen as well as me looking at two buildings I have never seen or even know if they exist today? The second part I wondered if it had to do w/opening doors, and guarding my heart/my soul by locking the door. I thought there was some signifigance to the Huge Golden key, as well as the three old ladies which to me I think was evil and I was trying to keep them out. But I'm not sure how that relates to my life other than spiritual attack, and since I was the one trying to get rid of them, and my husband let them in since I saw him walking w/him, it makes me wonder if perhaps he has opened a door. I'm the prayer one in our relationship and I always try to make sure I'm not opening some door some where so I usually pray about this every night. But I wonder if I'm wrong on this. I have a very literal brain, I process things literally so when it's outside this box, which my dreams are, I'm so confused. As of today I still don't think I have ever gotten an answer from God, unless it comes in another dream I don't understand. When I look at the symbols in the dream I see:

Two unknown buildings on fire - from two different views
4-5 black (the color) men walking w/weapons
Door - almost opening it, but don't then trying to lock it, double doors appear open, but then they won't close all the way.
Unknown man who appeared to be helping.
Huge Golden Key
3 not good old ladies
(did I miss any??)

Looking at that I still don't know what they represent, especially the buildings, cuz I dont' see how they tie into the rest of the dream.

Feelings were: Surreal, can't belive this is happening at the begining, know other feelings other than knowing who is bad or good, until the end when I was like "what" w/my husband walking w/the three old ladies.

So I'm still thinking and praying . Any thoughts w/what I've said or new view points are welcome.

Again - thank you!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 am

Hilo,

The black men with weapons signifies the enemy to me. The door here that you have a key to is the gates of the enemy. The unknown man appearing to help is either Jesus or an angel. The three not so nice ladies would appear to be three different spirits that feel they have power over you or the situation. This is a dream of spiritual warfare. You are being called to warfare in this situation. Come against the enemy and stand on the word of God. The one that appears to help is your "ever present help in time of need", the Lord. The buildings can represent two things to me. One: A persons problem and the magnitude of it....which is not it in this case......or a real life situation that is coming to pass. I think like you it is a country outside the US that God is asking to to warfare for.

I do not have the gift of interpretation so my thoughts are given as the Holy Spirit gives me understanding. I pray this has been some help to you. I will be praying about this. If the Lord gives me more I will add it.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:01 am

I would like to add some insight that I had with a dream with fire so Desiree could be onto something. I had a dream that a plane was crashing where my friends business was downtown. It created a huge fire. We prayed over the dream and against the enemies plan for this town. We left it alone and 6 months later she had a vision with a wolf over a building across from her with a wolf looking at her. The next morning that building was on fire and there was one casualty. It was the guy that had run through the building warning everyone to get out. (This guy was just getting his life back together, my friend thinks he just got saved)It could have been much worse as all the buildings in this town are literally connected to each other. So maybe you should pray more into it.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 pm

:thankyou: Dove-Solutions & usemelord.

It's definitely something I have to pray more on. I'm reluctant to think this is literal mainly since I do not have literal dreams, I only had two they were short and to the point and I knew exactly what the problem/issue was. But I won't disregard this, I will seek more clarification from God.

However, it seems and does agree w/my spirit that this is spiritual warfare. Dove-Solutions, what you said is very much exactly what I was thinking as I continued to pray on it. I do feel it has been stirred up in me just how much is really going on behind the scenes so to speak in the spiritual world. But this area is new to me.

Thank you all for your response, they have been very helpful. You all are such a blessing to me and I Praise God for leading me to this site!

God Bless You! Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 am

Hillo,

You are so welcome. It is not me but the Spirit in me that responds. Pray in the Spirit.....I sent you a response privately.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top