Another lion stalking someone else this time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another lion stalking someone else this time

Post by  on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Dreamt i was running across an open field, i was moving towards a house, which i somehow knew was my place of rest. There was a woman standing a distance away, and not too far away was a full grown lion, just standing and staring at her, she was throwing stones and trying to get rid of it, to no avail.

I was on my way to this house and was trying to get her attention, was screaming as loud as i could, and telling the woman to retrace her steps and follow me to this house, because i knew beyond a doubt that she will be safe there,but she just couldn't hear me, and was still throwing stones and the ever still lion.

The strange part was that i could hear the thoughts of the lion, it was saying, that although it would like to leave, but its too hungry to give up, it wanted to continue standing there until it got to her.

Two things struck me, firstly, the house i was running to, was getting further and further away, and i knew i couldn't get there until i got the attention of this woman,and got her to move (don't know how i knew, but i knew). Secondly unlike all my other lion dreams, the lion wasn't aggressive, it just stood there silently, and i knew it won't come for me.

This is my 3rd lion dream, whats it about them, and who was this girl? i think i know, but i need confirmations.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another lion stalking someone else this time

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 am

Sounds like a girl you need to share the gospel with. We are all called to share the gospel. If you know this girl, you just need to plant the seed, God will grow it.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 am

Hi Temi! It sounds like the girl could be you watching yourself. You know there is danger nearby, and you know you need to run into the presence of God for rest and protection, and this is the battle of your heart to get yourself by the neck and put yourself where you need to be!

I think the lion represents the "pull" of other things -- distractions, etc., that you know you must put aside to concentrate on the things of God. It's that battle to enter into God's rest. These things are just "lying in wait" for you. But, take heart! You know what you need to do and knowing is half the battle!!!!

Love to you, sweetie!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 am

Thank you Usemelord.

Sandra you confirmed what i thought, at first i thought it was someone else, but the fact i couldn't get to the house without getting her to stop trying to fight the lion and come with me, made me realize that girl was me.

The battle is the Lord's, am sticking close to Him,until i reach that place of rest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top