Flying by no choice of mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying by no choice of mine

Post by Glad on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi everyone

Fly over an area full of different sized rock heaps. I don’t fly by choice, nor do I enjoy the flying. I can only influence the direction, but not the height. Anytime I start to circle outside the rock pit area my flying height increases. I do not have the ability to land so I try to stay in the lower flight range so the crash will be somewhat manageable. I fly by a huge sand heap that is washed out on the bottom. I barely touch it with my hand and it collapses. It takes me by surprise and I am pulled down with it. Get up and clean off a few grains of sands. Walk away, meet up with my Pastor; inform him about what is going on in my life, for some reason I am on my knees and while talking I try to straighten up but my back but it hurts a lot and it takes a while. My Pastor listens intently and remarks how difficult it must be for me to stand up despite all the back pain. A friend of mine walks by and I recount what I told my Pastor. She asks me if I told him about two more issues (real issues in my life) and I say no. She says: He needs to know so he really understands. I am not sure it matters.

Just on the side – in reality my Pastor knows the “whole story”.
He is someone who’s insights and advice I have come to appreciate.

Thank you for any thoughts on this dream.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying by no choice of mine

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Have you given it to the Father in heaven as he asks. He says to lay it at his feet, he will take care of it.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 am

I thought I gave these things over to God... but there is always the danger of taken some of them back. Thank you for your input.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top