a dream about students and director

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dream about students and director

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:53 am

I had a dream i was in the class room with students and the director in there sitting down in the back of class. I was teaching the students. Then I remember she left and then I saw one student stabbing a another student with a foreign object(it was a man student stabbing a women student) I tried to stop this, I remebr the students were trying to help me but I told them to go on.. Then this one student he was a man fair skinned he tried to help me but you can tell he was mad that I would let him help me.

Then somehow I got on the school bus with the student to go back to school(where I work in real life) at because we were somewhere else. I told the Bus driver to stop and take me back because I forgot I drove my own car. So The bus driver drop me off on the wrong street and I step off the bus and I looked around and I said no this is wrong st. The bus driver was lady driver who I dont know. The bus driver didnt really want to turn back then I remember this lady was helping me to convience her to turn back and she gave her a gift thanking her and I also gave the bus driver 5.00 dollars. I rember we turned back and then we started going across this brdge looks like the way back to my job.... on our way back I kept thinking I got to get these students back on time by 10:30am (in real life the morning brk ends at 10:30am for the students). So we get to the school and we go throught campus doors and I as I look at one of the employees that work at the school she looks at me with a rude face like she was shcoked to see me coming through doors but at the same time I could tell she did not like me. I was thinking to myself I have to explain to the director why were late. The strange thing is I never made to get my car.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a dream about students and director

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 am

Is not time for your next level assigment yet . just hang in there it seems you are getting close.
Allow the Holy spirit to finish the good work the Lord started on you.
Doors will open in front of you
like in psalm 23 the last verses.
Psalm 78:23

Back to top Go down

Re: a dream about students and director

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Did you get this from the dream? Please Explain

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down