In a white tent , speaking in Tongues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a white tent , speaking in Tongues

Post by angelwingz on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 am

Im in a white tent and i see grass at my feet nothing else was in the tent....I heard a man speaking in tongues im not sure if I was but then a man appeared in the white tent and I heard what USED to be Tongues turned into jibberish and this man who i believed to be evil came closer to me(he looked insane and ticked off!) I cried out GOD! the man was coming closer, again i cried out GOD! and the man kept coming towards me at a slow scary pace, again I called out GOD! and the man said wait til you see what I do to you next and disappeared without touching me. That was it.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In a white tent , speaking in Tongues

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 am

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

Do not let the devil put fear in you, Jesus lives in you, you have the word of God, speak it over your life..

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah, this totally seems like the enemy trying to put fear in you. No matter how scary he "appears" you have all authority given to you.

Are you in a time of growth? Are you stepping out into new things in God or having more influence for the Kingdom than before? If you've got the enemy nervous you're on the right track :) Greater is He that is in you for sure!! Plead the blood of Jesus over your life and keep moving forward. Your Daddy will protect you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Agree with both posts, just a slightly different angle.
I assume you accept speaking in tongues ? or this will not make sense. Something that appears to be spiritual is actually turning into evil - maybe a picture of a spirit trying to deceive you? Any area in your life where you feel a sense of uneasiness, a sense that something doesn't add up - something that looks good but you just can't figure out why it doesn't "feel" right?
By staying close to God He will keep you from deception - the man (in the dream) couldn't touch you.
Just some thoughts...
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi everybody! Thanks for your responses : ) Heres the deal..... I have been stepping out and I was sharing the gospel(again) with my brother, he is sooo interested and has been asking questions well, now his wife is sharing the gospel to others at the motel they are staying at.....also my daughter brought her friend over and we got to talking and she was telling me she was abused and she felt so lonely, I have been there, we connected and i told her about God and she took Jesus into her heart and life to be Lord and Savior(got goosebumps just thinking about it!!! PRAISE GOD!!!) i have been stepping out......i dream a lot i have had visions etc.....i do accept tongues although i do not speak in tongues.....(that used to make me feel very uncomfortable) I am afraid of getting comfy with God and being decieved by the enemy......i dunno .... I just have to be sure its of God.....all these things I mean......oh my goodness i just read what you wrote glad!!! LOL thanks everybody, if anything hits you please reply. God bless us ALL.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:00 pm

oh yeah i forgot, i do feel like it was a threat but i am NOT afraid. But i feel like i was praying in tongues which i have never ever done before,like communicating with the Holy Spirit, just before evil walked in and i heard tongues i got happy i remember saying YES!!! I got it!! lol.... i heard it and repeated it i think.....but then in walks ugly sooooo....thats that.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

THere are deceptive tongues as well as all things, devil definately is a copy cat. Once I wasn't sure wether I was or not and I wanted to be sure. I had lost my favorite bible and I really wanted to see this scripture in that particular bible so I asked God if I'm speaking correctly then I want to know where my bible is. I started speaking in tongues and got my answer right away. I found my bible within minutes of where I was told to look. Maybe you can use confirmation like that or something like it.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks, I will be sure to ask God for definite confirmation : )

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top