Alligator in my home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alligator in my home

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 am

I dreamed a large aligator had found its way into our house (specifically the living room) I was trying to keep my kids away from it until my husband could kill it. He got his shotgun, shot and killed it. He then cut the alligator's head off. He then hung the body outside upside down by its tail. By then the whole neighborhood had found out about it and were standing around talking about it. I went outside to see the animals pathways which were easily seen by the wide damp, crushed grassy areas it had left as it traveled from waterways near our home. (an area that does not exist supposedy behind a neighbors house.)

Any ideas as to what this could mean?
Thanks flower

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alligator in my home

Post by unaday* on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:01 am

It sounds like the enemy (satan) may try to attack your household but praise GOD! Through your husband the head of the household you are victorious and not only victorious- God will get the glory and your testimony will be known for others(your neighbours)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Yes I agree..I have been thinkign this one over today. It is the second dream in the last two days where I've felt like it may be a warning of an attack. I'm glad you have confirmed this also. I've already called my family to ask for prayer over our family. Thanks So Much!

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 am

God confirms and reconfirm praise Him...he is great enough to warn and prepare us so we can be equipped for warfare

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:19 pm

It is a warning dream,
Alligators usally means generational curses, its teeth are meant to kill and destroy.
I had a dream about an alligator that was after my nephew,
one nephew spent time in jail and now out
another in jail
the alligator was after my nephew showing his teeth. Unfortunately he is now incarcerated.
Now one of my sons maybe facing jail. It;s a pattern that I see in my family and I have every intention to break it. I can't remeber where there were a any incarcerations with the family. yet, I have three nephews aready that spent time in jail.
Could it be the sins of the firefather visiting or what?

Anyway....
The dream could be letting you know, something within the family the enemy is after. Look at the family history. Is there is something, that one thing that seems to plague the families on generations on back?

Just a thought.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 pm

whatever satan attacked you with, it sounds like your husband made sure the issue was not coming back ever again! since he came from your nieghbors backyard and you were able to track and see where it came from it makes me think that the problem originated from someone you know and you will be able to track it.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly88 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 am

I have had a smiliar dream. And I agree with the generational curses part.
The alligator actually took my GRANDMOTHER hostage. Note my grandmother was involved in occultic things before. My father (head of the house) killed the alligator.

Butterfly88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:12 am

Hello,
This is a spiritual battle you are in. The gun, the shooting of it and the killing of the aligator represents "the power of prayer" in this situation. "Head" represents authority. Cutting off the head (of the aligator) represents cutting off it's (the enemy) authority in this situation. Again,this is a spiritual battle and a spiritual battle is fought with prayer.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 pm

It just reminded me of how David hit Goliath in the head with a stone, then cut off his head. Goliath had been threatening Israel. But David knew he and all Israel had a covenant with the living God, and David wasn't afraid. He ran up on Goliath and took him out!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top