Was sent to read the gospel at the burial of a cult member in the midst of his members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was sent to read the gospel at the burial of a cult member in the midst of his members.

Post by  on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Firstly, everynight before i sleep i ask God specific questions, yesterday night i committed my future helpmate into his hands, and told Gos i loved him, and He should show me anything, He knew i needed to know.

The beginning part of the dreams was all fun till about 4 a.m. and here's the dream.

There was a burial going on of one of the members of a deadly cult, the coffin was carried by the cult members who were dressed in black and red and looked real scary. It was told that that particular event was so symbolic that two thirds of them ran away and were scared to come.

As the burial commenced, a lot of people were standing behind, but i was sent to read the Gospel before the man died, lots of people told me it will be too dangerous to go into their midst and i know i was scared, but later on when the time came i found myself picking up my bible and going to stand in their midst, there i opened it and began to read the word, can't remember the exact word just that it was 4 verses and really short.

It was so clear, i felt it was real.

For the record, i remember the number of verses, because i was calculating, the fastest way to stand behind them and read Gods word and how soon i could run out, don't know how i had the guts to go into their midst and read. They did't harm me.

Is this what i think it is? Please interprete, i have a lot of praying to do. i feel i have a task, but your confirmations and views will be well appreciated.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was sent to read the gospel at the burial of a cult member in the midst of his members.

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 am

Fear not! what God has sent you to do, he gives you everything you need to do it. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU HANGING. He will equip you. He is an amazing God nothing is impossible with Him. Again I say Fear Not.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was sent to read the gospel at the burial of a cult member in the midst of his members.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 am

There is always a price to pay when we serve the Lord
Among these people is one you are beign sent to.
Witnessing the Lord to others is not always ease.
The cult is the new age religion the spirit of the Lord is not among them there rituals are the ones making you scared but Do Not Fear the Lord is with You. This has been appointed by the Lord.
However the Lord seems empowering you to witness about his love and compassion.
Sometimes when we forget our own issues and worries and decide to focus in our call . it seems to accelerated the manifestations of the things we are waiting for.. remember Jesus promised you to take you to the other shore.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.
Matthew 8

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am

Thank you all, i read Joshua chapter 1, and picked up courage to continue, i wish i knew who.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 am

I have no idea what this would have to do with a "helpmate" but it does sound like God is going to be giving you great boldness. That's really what I feel like this dream is about. I feel like God is going to be giving you greater spheres of authority and with it greater boldness to be a light even in the midst of deep darkness. Good dream! You were not harmed! NOthing to fear but fear itself.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah i don't think it has anything to do with a helpmate either, and i do know He will keep me. Like they say "God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called". Thanks sunshine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 pm

I agree that this dream isn't about your helpmate, it's more about the calling He has for you and giving you a picture of the types of "assignments" you will encounter. In a way, it's like the Lord has said now that you've committed your future helpmate to Him, He wants to focus on you now and His plans for you....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Amen!! you are being prepared to taken down demons. You will hve great confidence. You can do it. I am facing my current task work. With God on my side I will conquer rule over all demonic forces in Jesus name and you will too. Put your war clothes on!! THe people of GOD is taken over and you know the devil is will not let us win without a good old spirtual battle. We must be like David and encourage ourself... Hey I am talk to the Lord about my helpmate before I go to bed.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Thank You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top