four dreams -- could they all be related?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

four dreams -- could they all be related?

Post by ahjavier on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 am

two weeks ago: i dreamed a guy friend i just met in real life let me borrow his black car because my car didn't work too well. i drove it but it felt uneasy. i felt like i had a hard time getting out of the garage. when i got home, i couldn't tell my husband about the guy or the car.

night after that: i had a dream we were talking in my son's class and his smile just gave me peace and it was just comfortable.

night after that: i was driving down a street and i was about to turn right, when i saw that same guy i just met going down the other way with his eyes closed -- it looked like he was just sitting on the hood of another car.

two nights ago: I had a dream about him but he wasn't really there alot. i saw flashes of red As (he loves the atlanta braves) and i don't really know what to make of it. NOTE: I've been confused about this guy..i'm in a bind. I couldn't get him out of my mind. I prayed to God to give me three signs if the feeling is mutual between us. As soon as i said that, his name popped up on the TV (credits after a certain movie) and the name billy came up only once. then some guy that was fighting said he was Victorville, CA -- that's where he grew up..then that night i had this dream. help! =)

then last night: Me and a friend ended up in a place that loks like a county fair being chased (Well, actually, he stood up from amongst the crowd of other animals and proceeded to walk toward us. In my dream, I felt he was chasing us) by a bear that looks like a man dressed in a bear suit. we ran towards an abandoned-looking house. My friend said "upstairs". so we ran up and i was so scared. but when we got upstairs, i felt some kind of peace. the upstairs was made of so me kinds of bamboo/wooden material. i looked out the window and i could see some people playing games but i couldn't hear anything. Eveything was quiet. I told my her "we should just stay here" and we took a deep breath and just sat.

then all of a sudden we were downstairs being chased by I don't know what but my friend said "see that? catch that and he won't hurt us. He would rather catch that that get us so get it before him". ---- that something is what i'm really needing interpretation most on --- it was glowing light blue-white fireball looking thing. it was small, could fit in my hand, and it flies around. when it flies fast enough, it turns kind-of amber-looking like it's on fire. i touched it and it burned a little. it was very lightweight -- anyway, i caught it and put it in my pocket hoping it won't slip out. i was still scared running towards the house.

Then i woke up. Please any insight would be great.

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: four dreams -- could they all be related?

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 am

Are you married in real life?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahjavier on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 am

Yes I am -- going on nine years in October. and he is married going on nine years in November. we met at my son's karate class. i have 2 kids so does he. I prayed and still am praying that if these feelings should not be here, for God to take it away, but that's been two weeks already, which makes me think, am I supposed to feel this way and why?

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 am

If you are married then there should be no reason that God would want you to have feelings for another man. Period. That would be contrary to His word.

Are you attracted to this man? ARe you in a happy relationship with your husband? These are some great questions to start out with.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahjavier on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:36 am

That's what I thought too, that's why i feel like i'm in a bind.

I am very happy with my husband. he's a great guy. He gets on my nerves sometimes but what marriage does not have flaws, y'know? lol.

I thought about what i liked about this other guy. I thought he was attractive but all in all, when i really think about it, I do not like him because of his body =). I'd like to hang out with him more because he is a very good conversationalist and he's comfortable to be with. I keep dreaming of him. I prayed and prayed that i don't want these feelings, but when I wake up, he's the first one I think of and I don't even really know why. And it doesn't help the fact that I dream of things that could posisbly be related to him.

he knows my favorite quote is "one day can bend your life." he asked me if that one day we met was bend in our lives. I think about that and I don't like it. It's not worth it to me but the feelings won't go away.

That one with a bear walking towards us that looks like a man in a bear suit - i think that could be him. just a thought =)

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 am

Plain and simple it sounds like the enemy. God would never lure your feelings away from your husband to have feelings for another man who is also married. That's what the enemy does to destroy families and break hearts. In the end the price is toooo great. If you want these feelings to go away you're probably going to have to do more than pray. You're going to have to stop talking to this man and confront those thoughts from the enemy. Maybe the reason the feelings are there is because you have entertained them? Even if you've only entertained them for a minute here or there it adds up.

I am not telling you this from a place of holiness on my part. I have had temptations that have come my way and I know from experience that the ONLY way out of this thing (especially if he is coming on to you) is to break relationship with him and I mean FAST. All affairs start with friendship. They don't just start out as affairs. If this man knows your favorite quote, favorite color, etc... then you have been growing close in friendship and that is a dangerous road. I'm telling you from experience, this thing is going to eat you up if you don't cut ties with it. Praying for the feelings to go away and then having a friendship with another man is not doing any good. Be real with yourself. Maybe you are more attached then you want to admit to yourself.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 pm

and to add God always gives a way out of a temptation and that is what this is. I would repent and pray for your marraige and think of sweet little ways to show your husband you love him. It will get better but someone has to pray for the marraige and watch God do a wonderful thing. You are a child of God, tell that to the enemy if you have anymore of these dreams. Or better yet ask God to be in your dreams and he will be in the midst of something like this dream and you will be able to cast it out in the dream. I've done that many times and if the devil is trying to lure me in a direction that is not good, God always shows up and rebukes the devourer.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Good word, usemelord. I didn't mean to insinuate that prayer wasn't a good answer, I guess I was focused on the action. But yes, do and pray. We all need God's help to do these difficult things. Prayer is important.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Amen, I totally agree with what Useme and Sunshine are counseling you in. There is more than one type of dream, which is why we got to God for the interpretation. God is never going to go contrary to his word. He is not going to counsel you to commit adultery, not even in your mind. He won't even tempt you. The book of James says that temptation leads to sin, which gives birth to death. That we are led away by what is in our own heart. It may seem that we are (me) coming on a little strong, but that is because, I desire to see you turn away from what I guarantee you will lead to great devastation for everyone in your life because of succombing to the devil's wiles. Choose life. So, I praise God, for you did the wise thing in seeking godly counsel. So, now that satan knows that this is a temptation for you, be on your guard and break ties with the gentleman. Be polite, but don't play with this door. Leave it shut.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahjavier on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 pm

thank you everyone for the replies. I don't think you guys are being too strong. I kinda need something like this. I've been struggling with this for about 2-3 weeks now and I've never been so confused ever in life. lol. What keeps popping in my head is (what my friend told me) what if who we are currently with now are not the ones we were supposed to be with. But i guess, if God blessed our marriage in the first place, that's all that matters. Maybe i shoul\dn't pursue friendship either?

You guys have been so great. So, what about that light-blue watery-looking flying lightweight fireball-shaped thing i n my dream. I don't even know how to explain it. it looke sci-fi-like. I really feel that means something important . . . and the bear? =)

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 pm

I would definitely say the bearsuit is the enemy pursuing you. Both of you. No coin is ever one-sided. The enemy doesn't just try to take one person out with another person. I like to call it the face-off. He tries to destroy both, and neither person can win being pitted one against another, or being engaged in anything antithesis to what God Word is lovingly protecting us from. I wouldn't say your friend is your enemy. What the enemy has suggested to you is a seed just like any other seed. If you nourish it, then it will grow. If you don't, then it will hibernate. If you burn it (with the word-romans 12:1-2), then the seed will be destroyed. Have you ever seen a forest burn down? Anything above ground is burned; anything below ground is safe. You have to root this thing out, and not give it any space to grow. Or else "the forest will reclaim the land". The little fireball thing is most likely the Spirit, and the only weapon you need. As always, everything is freedom of choice. But we don't get to choose the consequences. So choose life and the word.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top