Dreamed about Kurt Russell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed about Kurt Russell

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 pm

I am again dreaming about a movie star. I was verrrry reticent to post this one. some of this is graphic--to me. Well, I was in this house, and I was with my mom, or she kept passing in and out of my dream. I was in this bed and a man was lying under the covers. He said, where is your mother, and I was like, she's not here right now. So, he was like, then you need to give me what I usually get from her. I had all my clothes on, and it must have been cold, because I had on a turtleneck, and a long sleeved button-down courdoroy shirt as well as boots and heavy pants. The man had on a thick jacket, like the kind highway workers wear in the winter. He had on all his clothes. I reached under the covers and pulled out a thing made of thin wire. It was a circular one or more inch base at the bottom, then it met with another portion of wire and went up at about six inches where it does not quite close in a circle, kind of like bull horns meeting, but still with this thin wire. (IRL, I have never had a sexual dream complete where I have sex. There is always just an allusion to sex. I don't know if it is because I am celibate and have an abhorrance for sex outside of marriage, or what. Oh, I entertain, or am tempted, but then I shut down in my mind about it. I cringe from it. I don't know why...I could be in the act of penetration in a dream and then resist and stop the dream.) Anyway, I say what is this?! I hear my mom say, you know what this is for, in a knowing voice. I got upset because I don't want her to know what it is for, and I don't want her to educate me on it. ewww! My face burned because I did know what it was for, but it was just that it was shaped from thin wire, very simple and delicate. But nasty to me. I get up and I go outside. There, I turn around, and I see poverty all around me. I am wondering why that is when we IRL have plenty. Directly across the street from me, there is a mansion with a warehouse. I am thinking that the plants outside of it belong to us. I don't know who the us is, but I made up my mind, I was pulling those plants by the roots, the tap roots, and that they will survive. It was weird, because the grass and the flowers were green like it was spring, but I was dressed like it was winter. Then someone came by, and I was like, do you know what the man in the mansion has been doing and is going to do. He has you all fooled, and you keep singing his praises like he can do things that only God can do. I was angry because everyone was celebrating and relaxing when they should have been getting ready and staying ready for anything. They invited me into the house and I was watching everyone settle in a rowdy group, then I started talking to Kurt Russell and he was like, "Yah, I always knew that dude was like that...I believe you. Do something about it." I had a judgemental thought as he was talking like, "oh, you knew what he was, and now you want me to do something about it. I cannot believe your audacity. Quit giving me dap (a handshake) and hugging me like we are on the same side. Can I trust you?" Then I woke up. duh

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed about Kurt Russell

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:43 am

Hislightbeam, just some thoughts... Could your feelings about intimacy and sex be the theme of this whole dream? It seems like those feelings and thougts are spread throughout the dream. I find it interesting that it's spring and yet you are so bundled up as if it were winter. I see that as protection. It's spring out, and yet you are protecting yourself from weather that it is not currently the season for. Perhaps God is saying that the season is changing and He is wanting you to be open to that change! There were even flowers/plants in bloom that you wanted to pull up from the roots and yet you expected them to live. Hmmmm??? That certainly wouldn't work in real life. Also, poverty in a dream could be spiritual lack in some area -- something you need revelation on. The Word of God says that any lack in our lives is a result of a lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:...") Perhaps God is wanting to change your way of thinking in a certain area (maybe the area of sex) so that He can do a new thing! To me spring represents new. The scripture that comes to mind is Isaiah 42:9, "Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them." Please consider prayerfully what I have said. Blessings!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks for the input Sandra-No I have a healthy libido, I just don't want to deal with it until I am married. That is normal to me. The dream is not about the sex part. I will edit the area of concentration. What I was saying is that things were abnormal. I know that God wouldn't even want me to be thinking about and engaging in sex until I am married.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 am

LOL! I would certainly never try to encourage you to "want" sex before marriage. I was just wondering if God could be saying that your season might be changing. Since that does not bear witness here are some new thoughts...

Kurt Russell -- this is an actor and he is definitely acting in the dream, but you correctly discern that what he is saying and doing is not the truth about the situation. He's pretending to be "on your side" (acting like he's on your side), but you know that he is not on your side. Is there anything like this currently going on in your life?

The first scene seems to go along with the scene with Kurt Russell in sense that what you pulled out was made of wire, and again this is something not as it should be -- a deception, something false. It's supposed to be one way, but you clearly see and discern that it is not that way at all!

You go outside and "see poverty all around you", but again you know this isn't right because you have plenty. Another symbol for deception. You are correctly discerning that it "looks" one way, but yet you know that it is another. This could even be a symbol for something you are standing in faith for. We walk by faith AND NOT BY SIGHT. Many times things in the natural look completely different from what we know the truth is in the realm of the Spirit according to God's Word AND we believe the Word of God, rather than the circumstances.

The plants outside of the mansion "belong to you". Plants to me symbolize growth of the Word of God since Jesus said in Mark, chapter 4 that the whole kingdom of God is as if a man should cast seed in the ground and it should "grow up". (Mark 4:26-27). Again, you see the plants, and know they will survive. I think this is yet another symbol that you are walking by faith and not by sight!

Again....everything "looks" like Spring, but you're dressed for winter. I think this is saying the same thing again. It "looks" one way, but you know the TRUTH about the situation.

You were upset because everyone is celebrating and relaxing when there is work to do. They're acting like it's spring, you know that it is winter. They're celebrating, and you know that it's not time to celebrate and rest, it's time to work!

Is there something you have been asking God about? Maybe something you have been standing in faith regarding? This might even be something concerning our nation or the seasons and times in the earth and the coming of the Lord. This could be a status report from the Lord saying, "Don't go by what you see, rather go by what you know!" Throughout the whole dream you were "correctly" discerning the truth of the situation, although it looked differently. I believe God could be saying to trust what you have discerned because you are right! Let me know what you think...I hope this settles better with your heart. Sorry about the "way off base" ideas earlier!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 am

No problem, Sandra. I did not throw out the first piece of information-all truth IS God's truth after all-just that I was concentrating on the rest of the dream as well. I cannot go by how I feel on interpretation. I can only go by the truth, ain't that right? ho hah!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 am

No sense in editing it. Something came to mind. My spirit man was like, "really, Mary? you know you were wondering if you were going to able to receive your husband in body as well as in mind..." I have been celibate for a long time. I was wondering about that also. So there were multiple things being addressed in this dream-so what?!LOL. I looked up Kurt Russell in the bio on a website, and he played all these characters that were kind of libertarian in view. He is a real life libertarian...supporting limited government by officials. We are living in a time where people are trying to build a one world government ruled by one man. We already have a one world government. It is called a theocracy of Jesus Christ. YayYUH!!!!!!!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:42 am

LOL!!! That sure is interesting about Kurt Russell!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah, I was a little uneasy, and sometimes I don't really like dreaming. Lots of things that God tells me come through them, though. Maybe my mind is too busy when I am awake.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 pm

abcdef

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : repeated post)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Ya'll part of this dream has already come true. This is the part that came true.
Well, I was in this house, and I was with my mom, or she kept passing in and out of my dream. I was in this bed and a man was lying under the covers. He said, where is your mother, and I was like, she's not here right now. So, he was like, then you need to give me what I usually get from her. I had all my clothes on, and it must have been cold, because I had on a turtleneck, and a long sleeved button-down courdoroy shirt as well as boots and heavy pants. The man had on a thick jacket, like the kind highway workers wear in the winter. He had on all his clothes. I reached under the covers and pulled out a thing made of thin wire. It was a circular one or more inch base at the bottom, then it met with another portion of wire and went up at about six inches where it does not quite close in a circle, kind of like bull horns meeting, but still with this thin wire. (IRL, I have never had a sexual dream complete where I have sex. There is always just an allusion to sex. I don't know if it is because I am celibate and have an abhorrance for sex outside of marriage, or what. Oh, I entertain, or am tempted, but then I shut down in my mind about it. I cringe from it. I don't know why...I could be in the act of penetration in a dream and then resist and stop the dream.) Anyway, I say what is this?! I hear my mom say, you know what this is for, in a knowing voice. I got upset because I don't want her to know what it is for, and I don't want her to educate me on it. ewww! My face burned because I did know what it was for, but it was just that it was shaped from thin wire, very simple and delicate. But nasty to me. I get up and I go outside.
This is what happened. IRL, my mom had to go out of town for a couple of days. She's a bus driver. Her male friend ended up doing her route. She usually brings him cold bottled water and a healthy snack. It is a really intimate ritual for her, because it shows her love for her honey bunny. When they first got together, I WAS NOT alright with this relationship. I still have an issue with the relationship, but I won't go into it, because that would put my mom on blast. They been together for a long time. He's a cool guy. Anyway, I ended up having to give him his snacks and cold water for him. I would just go outside and put it on the bus in a cooler, along with her route instructions. That's the part that came true IRL from the dream. Sandra, it was an intimacy dream after all.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 pm

I think the second part has come to pass too, The Senate is investigating the EPA on hiding information, So the cap and trade bill is void in the senate and wont be voted on.
Kurt is very conservative and believes in small government.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Maybe I should explain myself a bit more for those that aren't sure what cap and trade is
cap and trade is the allotment of green house gasses
the EPA report said green house gasses have gone down not up

So the country is in poverty
the mansion is the white house
pulling the shrubs and taking them back, is the senate not voting for cap and trade which was a large tax increase
and Kurt may represent what you know to be true or what someone has been telling you about our president, who they have compared to Jesus

Am I making any sense

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 pm

lol, i am laughing, because, I was like, what is the EPA, from your first post, and then I scrolled down, and you had explained it in your second post. Alot of sense, actually. I have to read up on this epa thing, i am out of the loop. please give me a place to look.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Natural forces as opposed to human activity are largely responsible for temperature fluctuations, according to a new study the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) released today as Congress prepares to vote on global warming legislation.
Internal email messages show the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) suppressed the report and silenced the author because the scientific evidence did not square with the Obama administration’s agenda of regulating carbon dioxide, CEI claims. The EPA has become overly reliant upon outdated information from the United Nations and has ignored major new scientific developments, the censored study concludes.
“While we hoped that the EPA would release the final report, we’re tired of waiting for this agency to become transparent, even though its administrator has been talking transparency, since she took office,” said CEI General Counsel Sam Kazman.
New scientific data highlighted in the report shows that ocean cycles and solar cycles are probably the most important factors behind temperature fluctuations. Moreover, satellite information now indicates there is little chance of endangerment from greenhouse gases, according to the report.
Some of the major developments overlooked by EPA official include a continued decline in global temperatures, an emerging consensus that hurricanes will not be more frequent or intense and new studies that demonstrate water vapor will have a moderating influence on temperature.
Going forward, CEI has called upon the EPA to independently analyze the science and to become more transparent in its own reporting.
Sen. tom inhoffe announced on fox new's this morning that there will be a full investigation into why the epa has been lying to us since 1998 about global warming. They have the surpressed report of the actual finding's of the epa and it's study. On this being said he said the cap and trade bill is now null and void in the senate.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Wow! Ok, yeah, that does jibe for me.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 am

Hislightbeam:

I don't want to be way off here, but here are some thoughts:

I wonder if there is something concerning your mom that doesn't seem "proper" or "right" and you feel like you have to be the one to "take the brunt of it" so to speak? In other words, she's not doing what's expected of her so its like you're the one that has to "fill in" for her or take the lead? It even seems like something that is awkward for you or that you abhor in some way--dislike alot--you don't want to have anything to do with it.

Kurt Russell is the same man that dates Goldie Hawn and has been shacking up with her for the longest. It seems like he has a nochalant attitude towards things (especially "sin" as if its all depends on the individual, its not about what's morally/scripturally right). He was expecting you to accomodate the man or do something that you wouldn't normally do just to make peace or go along with the "status quo" (might not be right, but everybody else is doing it so it BECOMES right). Is there someone in your life that is trying to make you go against your morals/beliefs just to benefit the popular opinion and you don't agree with it?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:43 am

This correct as well-i don't want to put my mom on blast. but again, part of this dream came true for me already, I am trying to watch for the manifestation of the rest of the dream. i am used to seeing half of the dream manifest and waiting for the rest to show up. it's like ?I have to see it for myself.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top